Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JOHN CRUZ COMES TO PAHOA
Benefit Fundraiser for Ernie Cruz Sr.
Tickets $15
August 29, 2009 8 p.m. – 12 a.m.
Pahoa Village Café (formally Shaka’s)

Entertainment by: John Cruz, Guy Cruz, Connie Cruz and Ernie Sr.

The house will rock with all these talented performers under one roof.

Jayne has tickets and she can drop them off to you, just give her a call 930-4616, email me kahunascott@hotmail.com or you can pay at the door.

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free
If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
Wishing I could be there "Doing It Island Style"
John Cruz rocks !!!!!
I'm there! My daughter in S.F. said she saw John Cruz last year (San Francisco) and he SO rocked. I have only heard him radio-ville. She said that Guy Cruz just played in Oakland recently but she couldn't go. However, a must attend no matter what [8D][8D][8D]

Does anyone know why the benefit? Is Sr. ill or what am I missing regarding that? Sorry, I've been busy and away from news.

Ernie has not been able to attend his army reunion on the mainland. He served as a Platoon Leader in Vietnam for two years in 65&66.
Out of 48 there are only 5 of them left. Out of the original 48 many of them never made it back home. You gotta' love this guy.

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free
If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
Very good cause [Wink]
quote:
Originally posted by Kahunascott

Benefit Fundraiser for Ernie Cruz Sr.
Tickets $15
August 29, 2009 8 p.m. – 12 a.m.
Pahoa Village Café (formally Shaka’s)

Entertainment by: John Cruz, Guy Cruz, Connie Cruz and Ernie Sr.

The house will rock with all these talented performers under one roof.

Jayne has tickets and she can drop them off to you, just give her a call 930-4616, email me kahunascott@hotmail.com or you can pay at the door.

We are out of tickets-You can pay at the door but occupancy is limited so get there early.[8)][8)]