Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eight days in Puna

Here we come again. In the morning we jump on a plane at SeaTac on our way to the Big Island for eight days. I think my wife and I have been responsible for a little bit of profit for Hawaiin Airlines. My favorite thing (almost) is getting off the plane at Hilo Airport. Wouldn't you know that, a few days before the trip, my back acted up again and reminded me who the boss is. I think a nice soak in the hot ponds might be in order. And, my daughter, my granddaughter and her dad will be at our place with a great bdinner all made up I hear!! Sounds like the royal treatment to me!!

Jon from Puyallup

Jon in Puyallup, Wa.
Jon in Keaau/HPP
Hope you make it down to Richardson Beach for Scuba Sunday. Be nice to put a face to the name!

Have a good flight.

Royall

Welcome back to Puna!

Carrie

http://www.sapphiresoap.etsy.com

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
Sorry, folks. We seem to have brought the rain with us. I've heard it's been pretty dry here recently? IOr, maybe it's a good thing? Our catchment tank is always full, but we rent our place short term when we're on the mainland, when we can.

jon

Jon in Puyallup, Wa.
Jon in Keaau/HPP