Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update; Puna Community Health Center
Well, we are finally open. Seeing clients, struggling with computer software, etc. But we are walking down the road as planned. Mayor Kenoi's allocation came Feb 30. We took the leap on Feb 1st. We have not done any advertising since the Grand-Pre-opening, preferring to allow the word to get out there slowly, and afford us enough time to get the system in gear.

Even if you do not need care, you are invited to come in and check it out.j‌avascript:insertsmilie('[Smile]')

Thanks and Aloha
Dan Domizio[Smile]
Dan -

We are so fortunate that you have spent so much hard work getting this up and running.

Let me know if you need any software installation help.

I can manage that aspect of computing.

Damon Tucker's Weblog
Aloha - Domizio! Mahalo as well for your/yours contributiton to the community of PUNA!

Since you have posted here - I assume (bad word) that PUNAWEB is in your demographics - could you elaborate just what services the "Puna Community Health Center" has to offer.

Short list of charges and types of funds you accept, i.e. cash/check etc.

Leo Halulu Ho Ihi - Mahalo!

"Each thing I do I rush through so I can do something else" - Cemetery Nights/Stephen Dobyns
Speak up if you need some help in the computer world, I might be able to help out. I still need more time clocked for my Community Service Merit Badge.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I do not believe that America is better than everybody else...
America "IS" everybody else.
HBAT
-----------------------------------------------------------
I do not believe that America is better than everybody else...
America "IS" everybody else.
The Wilder Side Of Hawaii
After spending hours in ER with my dad, and now they admitted him, and giving him the lecture about going to the doc sooner... I realized I had better take my own advice and needed a cut looked at!

I popped in, and they did what they do, professionally, cheerfully, and quickly! And gave me sensible follow up advice, and I was door to door in 40 mins.

WOW! We are really lucky to have this group! I really appreciate all the hard work it took to make it happen!