Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huli Huli Chicken
Actually RustyH, he did do a turkey...

Check out his blog archives and the response it got. As usual, it was a winner...[Wink]
Tom interestingly does not even like chicken and has never eaten one of his huli birds! I find that rather amazing because they smell so tantalizing when cooking. As he sprays the "juice" on them with a garden sprayer the scent is overwhelmingly delicious. He sold out in short order. They are opening the Thursday market at noon because so many people want chickens!

Aloha au i Hawai`i,
devany

www.myhawaiianhome.blogspot.com
www.eastbaypotters.blogspot.com
Thanks Dev for the wonderful write up, your blog is the bomb. It is very true that I don’t eat chicken nor do I eat any kind of birds. I will have some turkey but only ounce a year on Thanksgiving day because the family request it. This year I also Huli Huli some turkeys for other people on Christmas.

As for me consuming some lite beers that is also true. Who could go to a BBQ and not have a few beers to me that would be close to being un-American.

Pekeepeo’s farmers market has turned out to be a very good place for my Huli Huli chicken and the people there have supported me well. I will be there next Sunday and maybe every Sunday after. Not sure about Superbowl Sunday though. Thanks again Devany you are the best.

The Lack

The Lack Toons