Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punaweb party in Atlanta
Hmmmm. There are a few things I miss about Atlanta. They include Spring in the Appalachians, the Silver Comet Trail, not having to drive 100 miles to get to CostCo, and the Civil War ruins at Sweetwater Creek. The silent memorial of the factory ruins at Sweetwater is one of the most poignant anti-war statements anywhere. Those of you still there should go sometime and learn the whole story of the place that once was the factory town of New Manchester.
QUOTE from Punagirl: "Ha, I wonder if there is one thing David misses.......... Maybe the traffic, maybe the hectic pace? I am sure he misses the good Mexican food and all the other yummy foods on Buford Hwy. And of course the opportunity to have dinner with Bob & me any old time he wanted."

Traffic - Nope
Hectic pace - Nope
Food on Buford Hwy - not enough to return
Dinner with Bob & Aimee - OK, but perhaps even better sharing with them here.
Are there other things I miss/don't miss about Atlanta? - Yep, but none important enough to leave BI.

Sounds like Aimee is hosting a Punaweb Party/Fiesta here in future - can't wait.

David
PS - i can give you the number of my container loaders. Oh wait, you already have our number. Smile

Ninole Resident
Ninole Resident