Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet sitter needed
Hi
Could anyone recommend a pet sitter in the HPP area? We have 2 dogs and 3 cats.
Mahalo!
I use bar king kennels when traveling - good place reasonable, dog is there when I get back - a good thing.
Do you need a pet sitter for a day, week, month? Or do you simply need someone to stop over and take the dogs out and feed all of them? You need to provide more details of what you are looking for, otherwise, people are just guessing.
Thanks for the advice. I ended up booking Bar King Kennels. I was looking at first for someone to come over and just feed the animals (we plan to be away for a week). But I started to feel uncomfortable about that. Bar King seems like a nice place and it is close by!
Hilo Holiday Pet Hotel is not nearby it's in Mountain View but WELL worth the drive. We used to live in HPP and took our 2 dogs there frequently. I used to work for the airlines. As soon as we pulled on the road their tails started wagging. Now that's a good sign. She's a really small operation and gives the dogs lots of attention and out side run time. Their final day they get a bath and a doggy biscuit lei. Definatley where I would want to go if I was a dog.SmileReal country surrounded by 50 acres of pasture land. They have a separate "cat hotel area", far from the dogs.her number is 937-4621. I had checked out Barking kennels but it seemed a little institutional for me. Angela
My dogs(2)have always stayed at Bar King Dog and they have done great. I have used them for the last 8 years and have no plans to put them anywhere else when we travel. Once we were forced to use another place (which shall remain nameless)....Never again!! I will stay home before I put my dogs there again. We only put our cats into Bar King once....when our house was being tented. I had heard horror stories of cats being caught under the tent. Usually our cats (3)stay at home while we are away and a neighbor comes over and feeds them. But they were fine during their 2 night stay during the tenting.