Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need A Picture Framer !
I am looking for a framer that is able to frame 20 Merrie Monarch Posters....Cant afford Ben Franklin. Any ideas?

Mahalo
Louise:
Perhaps someone on PW will want to do this in their home shop or will know of a person.
Usually custom framers are near or greater than BF prices. I'm writing here to make you aware of our excellent framer, Jim Stoeckel at Frame It Hawaii 235 Wainuenue 969-1122. Give him a chance to give you a quote.

-dwajs
-dwajs
Mahalo I will try Jim...Thanks for the tip!

I remember them years ago not being very reasonable. However with this economy maybe its better!
Louise, I may be able to help out. Give me a call and tell me what you would like. 982-8950

Royall

Sorry to pop in and hitch on to the topic, but ..
Do you guys print your own -- with digital photography? Or is there someone in town? I ask because I have some photos I would llke printed and framed at art gallery quality. I have an HP photosmart printer, but I doubt it's good enough.
Kathy, the mail place in Pahoa Mktpl (Paradise Bus. Ctr) can do fine printing, even Giclees, give 'em a call and see if they can do what you need.

-dwajs
-dwajs
Thank you, David! Is there nothing in Hilo, did you pick that because it's the best?
"because you figured I lived nearby"
...yes, it's 'Puna'web so I mistakenly figured you were down here. Sorry. The place in Hilo That I've been told is da kine is Ma'alea Press, Peter Seig (not sure of that spelling). s'posed to have "the best equipment on the Island" according to my source.

-dwajs
-dwajs
Your help is much appreciated, David. Nice to hear I have a great option in Hilo.