Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Puna Mens Chorus ExtrABBAganza!
Went to the show at the Palace and I'm still humming the tunes and laughing at the great antics of the Puna Men's Chorus over a week later. I can hardly wait to experience their Holiday Show! This group was having so much fun putting on their show that you just couldn't help but be lifted up by their spirit. Great crowd at the Palace - great evening of fun.

I suppose I should say that I'm old, female, hetero, never liked Abba in their heyday (I'm more into classical music), but just love a good show. This group provided that and more. We're lucky to have them.
We are indeed lucky to have them. They sing at almost any invitation, they sing with aloha and love, and they sing wonderfully. Looking forward to the Holiday show.
It sounds like a riot!
The purpose of my dissent as to subject matter was meant to be encouragement towards putting all that talent towards having fun with non-ABBA material in the future. That backfired on me, but glad it was such a success for you guys. And thanks, AlohaSteven, for extending the good will. Like I said, if you were bent towards Gilbert & Sullivan I could be tempted ... but for now, all aloha to you guys.
I'm glad it was a success! For some perverse reason, Kathy's idea about Gilbert & Sullivan appeals to me, too.

Cheers,
Jerry