Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Puna bound
Kurumi, Grady and I each have one foot on the plane. We leave tomorrow for Honolulu where I'm doing 2 seminars for the Hospitality Expo on 7/13 and 7/14. Sister Pam will join us. In her absence, Ika-san will be guarding (and hopefully enjoying)our rental. We'll be in Puna on 7/15. Can't wait to meet you guys! If Pslamont isn't having another bbq then we definitely will...wait, we'll have one anyway. Early August, date TBD.
Got aloha? Then you're invited.
A hui hou!

Tim
Tim

A superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions--Confucius
Sounds GREAT Tim... I have informal BBQ's and spontaneous BBQ's nd gatherings for no particular reason, and I LOVE to be invited to thr ones you all have too. Looking forward to the Aloha... Pam

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
aloha punatics just spent 5 days in puna,opened a bank account,post office box,picked up truck and trailer from matson and cleared a spot on my land for our camp.spent 4 days at punafishes house and it was great! mahalo to my friends for opening up their house and their hearts to a fellow punatic.on the flip side my transfercase on my jeep went. was able to limp back to punafishes house in four wheel drive.i was un able to find a transfercase on the island? does any body have any thoughts that might help out please contact ika mahalo p.s tim a millon mahalo's for letting me stay at the bamboo house