Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huli-huli chicken
Just arrived in HPP for a few weeks.... Any huli-huli chicken around?

Ed
There's a Filipino family located just down the Pahoa-to-Kapoho Hwy. not far from the stoplight by Pahoa High School that does huli-huli chicken regularly. Smells good; never bought.
Wednesday six miles north of Hilo from 10 am til the chicken is gone [3 to 4 pm] on the highway. The best whole birds on any island.

The Lack

The Lack Toons
The man selling the chicken by the Pahoa stoplight is usually there Friday and Saturday.
Lack
I was hoping you would be cooking, I'll see you Wed.
quote:
Originally posted by Frankie Stapleton

There's a Filipino family located just down the Pahoa-to-Kapoho Hwy. not far from the stoplight by Pahoa High School that does huli-huli chicken regularly. Smells good; never bought.

This is the place I get my chickens when I'm in town. I like the locations also. Get my shopping done, then pop in and get a few birds. Bought a couple of birds in Feb. and they where awesome.
Take care,
Steve
Best chicken I ever had Tom.
Mmmmm
Thanks
Ed
Rocketman,

Thanks for the kind words I wish that I could have been there to meet you. I'll tell the guys, they work hard to make every chicken the best one yet.

The Lack

The Lack Toons
Ginas Lunch Wagon and Huli Chicken serving whole chickens as well as plate lunch Thursday Friday and Saturday
Located Railroad Ave at Home Depot Largest Chickens Sold on the island PLUS roast Pork with Real Pork Gravy Pork SPARE RIBS Korean Chicken Great Food come early CUZ we always sell out Largest menu of any road side huli business