Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scuba Sunday
Scuba Sunday, December 7 <CORRECT THAT DATE .. DECEMBER 5TH

The usual pot luck eat-a-thon, diving, watertoys, etc...

PLUS!!!!! This from Sun and Sea Hawaii
224 Kamehameha Ave
Hilo, HI 96720
(808) 934-0902

Aloha Pam, we are trying to get at least 10 people together to go on an all day (4 tank) boat dive in hawi. I will have the details Sunday. I am guessing it will be cheap, about 110 per person, will get details, but let folks know, this is a December event!

Contact them directly if you can't make the Sunday meeting....

I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
Hey Pam, This next Sunday is Dec 4th.

"From knowledge comes understanding"
um, me thinks that the 5th [?]is the first sunday in december.

"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james

"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james

I got out my calendar and now vote for the 5th.... here here!

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
Oops! And I just got new glasses too!

WOW..... What a beautiful Morning!! Hopes to see you all at the beach today. I'm heading down soon to stake a spot out and set up the pop-ups, tables and a few chairs. I won't be bringing a BBQ today so if you bring something that needs to be cooked bring the heat too!! If someone wants to they are always welcome to bring a BBQ. Low tide today is, 9:50 AM HST / 0.74 ft, High tide is 2:17 PM HST / 1.48 ft. I didn't have time to get too fancy with what I'm bringing for potluck but it will, hopefully, put a smile on your face!

See ya soon!!

Royall

GREAT day at the beach. Don't you just LOVE Hawaii in the winter? Great and eclectic group of people. Good conversations, good food, good waves, good friends. It was just a wonderful day. I signed up for the Boat Dives in Hawi for January 9th. I think they are limiting it to 10 or 15 divers but will take along a couple snorklers if you want to go. Contact Sun and Sea Hawaii for details.

I stopped by the dives hop before going home today. Sweet Old Bob got me my Christmas present: Dive Mask with built in camera for both stills and video. Wow, it's the bomb. There are three types that vary by depth: one 15 feet for snorkeling, one 33 feet for I have no idea what and one 115 feet for scuba. The scuba one is a little more pricey at $269 but I paid $200 for my last dive mask so it makes sense to me. I asked for the "club discount: and Lawrie actually gave me one! Gotta love these guys. Get one while you can. It's a steal.

Hope to keep seeing wonderful friends. Smile Pam

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

"Oh Crap, She's up!"