Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCUBA SUNDAY
The usual plan.... meet at Richardson's Beach Park for a pot luck BBQ, boogie boarding, snorkeling, SUP and an all round good time while the divers do the dive thing!

Divers connect with Sun and Sea Hawaii for the pre-dive meet up at 9 am at Liliewi next to Richardson's.

Tanks and supplies available at the shop on Saturday. Get Wet! Wish I could join you but mother nature has other ideas for me right now.

I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
I'll be there early to set up. Sorry I missed those that came last month but had other commitments. Look for 3 pop-ups (1 blue and 2 faded green) and the Hilo Dive club banner. This is a pot luck so bring something to share and enjoy the day. I'll have 3 tables and about 8 chairs. Jim and Carey, you guys coming?? Hope to see a bunch of you this month and sounds like the weather is going to be nice!

Can someone bring a BBQ grill?

Royall

Hale O Na Mea Pa`ani

Shameful bump!! Hope to see a bunch of you tomorrow!!

Royall

Hale O Na Mea Pa`ani

It's Scuba Sunday! It's about 6 in the mornin, Trucks all loaded and out the door to save the best spot for the day! Hope to see a lot of you at Richardson Beach for the fun in the sun and the water!

Royall

Hale O Na Mea Pa`ani

WOW, ten hours later home! What a great day a Richardson beach!! Water perfect, the temperature perfect, and the people that came were great!! To top it all off there wasn't any left over items to try to get to their rightful owner!! Life is good! In fact it was down right great today!!

Royall

Hale O Na Mea Pa`ani

Glad to hear it Royal. I am in recovery mode but it is going fast. Would have loved to come down but just not quite ready for that yet. Next time for sure! Thank you to everyone who participated. Smile

"Oh Crap, She's up!"

"Oh Crap, She's up!"