Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
two medical questions...sorta
I was wondering if any of you could suggest a good fairly inexpensive Vet in the Puna area to take my 9 week old puppy to have checked out. The closer to HPP the better as far as I'm concerned.

Also, is there a community Health Center in Kea'au where I can see a Dentist? Or does anybody know of a good Dentist , again fairly cheap in Puna area who will also take cash payments in lue of dental insurance? I have good FICA score so I don't wanna blow by skipping any payments. So that wouldn't be an issue!

-----------

Support the 'Jack Herer Initiative'NOW!!
I take my pets to Kilauea Vet in Kea'au. I've been happy with the prices and the service. The number is 966-8582.

I think that Bay Clinic in Kea'au has dentists. I haven't been there so can't speak to the service.

I use Aloha Vet Clinic in Hilo (right behind Orchid Isle Ford). They have "3" doctors in the office and there has never been a long wait. They keep their prices very low which has made them very popular. And they are excellent! I have tried vets closer to HPP but they tend to be alot more expensive.

Isn't there a vet right in HPP next to Rosette's nursery?

There is...and I've gone to him before. But his prices are much higher and he never seems to be there when your need to see him. DOn't get me wrong...he's an excellent doctor but you did say that price was a concern.

Second on the Kilauea vet they are cheaper by far on everything and they are honest.
I used aloha vets for a 5am emergency when my dog was hit by a car while jogging with my husband,Her leg never heeled right and they tried to sell me unnecessary stuff.But It was the only place open for emergency's and I called lots of them.

quote:
Second on the Kilauea vet they are cheaper by far on everything and they are honest...

Third on them!
Dr Seeska is awesome at Kilauea! I called her on CHRISTMAS DAY when Kitty (yes thats her real name!!) got hit by a car or ATC on 9 Rd in Hi Acres... Dr Seeska came in, saw Kitty, gave her antibiotics, and did surgery on the 27th and Kitty stayed 3 nights... I thought I would have to take out a home loan before I saw the bill... Surprise! They only charged me $275 for everything!!! And Kitty likes the Doc! She gives me attitude when we get there but jumps into Seeska's arms!

I give them ***** !

We also catch the feral cats and have them fixed and Seeska keeps it inexpensive for us!
I'd like to thank you all for offering up your thoughts on my vet issue...an dental problems too.

-----------

Support the 'Jack Herer Initiative'NOW!!