Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to rent your home beware!
What Kathy said
quote:
Originally posted by jackson

Hey BB, as long as you ask, I think it's very ****ed up. It's just that I lived for a number of years with Southern drawls and knew some pretty keen folks who spoke that way. No offense, it just seemed that you were equating a Southern drawl with stupidity. It's a fairly easy assumption as the stereotype of the typical Southern "redneck" isn't very kind (not that it should be, necessarily) but not all people who are from the South fit the redneck definition.
I'm still getting a bit upset when I think about those poor kids.

you got it wrong dude! I equate coming to an island to commit fraud pretty F-ing stupid! The part about a southern drawl is a heads up. Get plenty of people looking for rent these days that have plenty of kids. I wanted to give a heads up to homeowners. Our economy is soo terrible that homeowners who normally might not rent. Are forced to rent to strangers to pay their mortgages off. Believe me, if I knew the names of these piles of dung I'd post that too! I'm really not to concerned about the rights of criminals who have a pattern of destroying homeowners property across several states, why would you?

-----------

Support the 'Jack Herer Initiative'NOW!!
-----------

Hey Beach boy...i think most of us know what you were doing...how you been man?..life in Waikoloa and working in Kona has turned out real good for us... I hope you, wife and family are all good
seems like everyone is over doing the topic! peace
quote:
Originally posted by the hare

Hey Beach boy...i think most of us know what you were doing...how you been man?..life in Waikoloa and working in Kona has turned out real good for us... I hope you, wife and family are all good

well things could be better, you know that. I'm glad that you and yours are enjoying life on the westside of da island. How has business been?

-----------

-----------

last month was really pretty good..it seems to be slowly steadily improving..over here is a whole different market, as you know. getting lots of ocean time...stand up paddle!! love it
quote:
Originally posted by the hare

last month was really pretty good..it seems to be slowly steadily improving..over here is a whole different market, as you know. getting lots of ocean time...stand up paddle!! love it

you can't believe how happy I am for you two! It's good for the soul to be able to live were you feel self worth. I know Puna wasn't cutting it for you two. As Puna wasn't good for you, Waikaloa wouldn't be good for us. But Waimea, now that's a totally different story...

I'm doing a lot of gardening these days. I've taken my garden to a whole nother level. People travel miles to see my garden these days!

Enjoy your Sunday off...

-----------

-----------

BB - I was thinking you were someone else... I believe this couple just ripped off friends of mine in HA too.
being a successful landlord means always being diligent regarding who you rent too.. always has and is probably getting a bit worse.. thanks for the heads up BB..
“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” " Krishnamurti "
Right On Beach Boy..mahalo for the kind words..I do ask my wife about news of you guys,,,,yes I must admit it is a complete turn around for me to be over here,personally and professionally...Waimea Huh? selfishly I would love that..you guys would be pretty close to us then,,,there are some nice guys I have met who come down to A bay regularly to SUP....congrats on the garden....if coming this side , especially on a Sunday let me know,,you can jump on my board...