Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little Boy- Disen Hue-Aragaki FOUND!!!
Big Island police announced Thursday officers found a missing 9-year-old Puna boy in Hilo after he went missing on Wednesday.
The missing child was identified as Disen Hue-Aragaki.
He apparently left his home, located just below the J. Hara Store, around 2:30 p.m. Wednesday following an argument.
Officers and detectives from Puna Patrol, the Juvenile Aid Section, the Criminal Investigations Section, the Vice Section and the Traffic Enforcement Unit scoured the area, along with the aid of a scent-discriminating dog and a helicopter.

Read more: http://www.kitv.com/news/30689162/detail...z1pFHjJyjv

Please, anyone who has seen this little boy, please help find him.

Big Island Police are asking for the public’s help in looking for a missing child.

Disen Hue-Aaragaki, aged 9, left his Kurtistown residence at 4:00 pm Wednesday and did not return.

He was last seen shirtless, wearing camo surf shorts.

Disen Hue-Aragaki is 4’6#8243; tall, 60 lbs, slim build, short black hair, Filipino, camo swim shorts.

Hawaii Police Department
349 Kapiolani St
Hilo, HI 96720

Contact
Emergency: 9-1-1
Everyone comment to keep this post near the top, PLEASE!!!!
We need to find this little boy.
I would retitle this "Little Boy Missing. Please help find him." I hope he is found.
Good idea, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
quote:
Originally posted by Kelena

I would retitle this "Little Boy Missing. Please help find him." I hope he is found.

Hawaii Police announced at 3:02 pm that Disen Hue-Aragaki was located unharmed in Hilo.
Awesome news ....

Next topic .. How to take care of your 9 year old.

From what I saw on the local news, a family saw the little boy walking alone & took him home w/ them. I say a BIG MAHALO to those folks. So many people these days don't want to get involved & it makes me sad. I understand due to lawsuits & fear, people look out for themselves. This situation could have turned out horrible if some caring people didn't get involved.
Great for the people to pick him up, even BETTER if they had contacted police when they got home, rather than waiting until a relative told them the next day that police were looking for the lost child!
The police agree with Carey. They are charging the couple with custodial interference, for keeping child overnight instead of calling 911.

Think of the emotional pain the parents likely felt not knowing what happened to their child, that could have been spared.