Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punaweb and Poe's Law
Rabbit Season!

quote:
Originally posted by Orchidlandguy

Just a note to all who have jumped on this band wagon of poor konadave being attacked for having an "adult only" web site that he moderates with John Rabi:

1. I don't care if Konadave and anyone else who lives in Kona and writes on punaweb run any kind of web site, adult or otherwise.

2. Konadave is NOT being attacked by me for co-moderating another web site with John Rabi.

3. REALITY:
konadave was asking questions about how emotions faces should be placed on jokes.
I responded saying that konadave could decide that for himself on the adult section of his website that he runs with john Rabi. Since he co-moderates a section that specifically is for jokes, then he could try out his ideas or questions on his own site.
This is why I brought up this "adult rated" site. It is relevant to the joke topic konadave was going on about being as how he has a "joke" section on his adult part of his own web site.

4. Konadave has tried to distance himself from John Rabi by saying he hardly knows the guy. I mistakenly said they were "buddies" and since the time konadave corrected that one mistake I have never referred to them as friends or buddies or anything more than co-moderators. However, konadave and others keep bringing up the "buddies" comment. I said it once, was corrected. I never said it again. Who keeps this up is konadave, not me. I now think my one and only comment about them being buddies should have been that I think they are "cyber buddies". I am sorry, but I did not keep saying it and stopped when corrected. SHEESH

5. When I try to respond to konadaves multiple questions about emotion faces used on jokes and refer to the part of his web site that is sectioned off as "adult only" joke section and is co-moderated with John Rabi those are all facts that help to define what part of his web site I am referring to. I am not implying anything about that section of the web site nor about his relationship with John Rabi.

edited for spelling mistakes
Perhaps a Forum for arguing. Once a thread gets to a certain level of bickering, it gets moved to the __________ Forum?

Dan
quote:
Originally posted by oink
quote:
Originally posted by Kathy: Speaking of talking, I took oink's post as a joke and my emoticon was for him.
I was being a rebel and refused to use an emoticon as I thought my intent was obvious, I had faith Dave would recognize the intent without one and I'm sure the ones here that tend to get their panties in a wad over posts obviously intended as humor, would get their drawers wadded up regardless of emoticon.

Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.

hey there oink -- just so we're clear, when I said my emoticon was for you I wasn't saying you should have used one. I was saying that the smiley I posted after your line was a response to your joke, because I liked your humor.

When I first posted the smiley, I didn't label it as relating to your joke, was hoping it was obvious as it followed your post. Later I realized it wasn't obvious, so I tried to clarify -- and I think you took it that I was remarking on how you didn't use one. Not at all.

I liked your line better without one. I was trying to say earlier that it spoils deadpan humor to stick a smiley on it.

PS. I'm sorry to have extended this topic's life span, but I really didn't want to leave oink thinking I was critiquing his style, because I wasn't -- and the Punaweb email function doesn't seem to work for me most of the time.
No worries, I didn't take it that way. I was mentioned so I had an excuse to run off a bit.

Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.