Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VICTORY in sight for Gay Civil Unions
quote:
Originally posted by Savu Savu

Bula Bula! I've been reading the punaweb forums for years, it's a very informative (and sometimes entertaining) platform. I'm from Fiji and live in Hawaiian Acres. I have never posted anything because I didn't really have anything to say, but this thread made me register. I don't think this civil union bill goes far enough. I have been happily living together with my goat for six years and I believe our relationship should be recognized as well, regardless of some others approving it or not. Remember, don't judge so you won't be judged.

Thanks for reinforcing my point. You are exactly right, if we have civil unions it must also mean allowing contracts with goats and jars of pickles or whatever bizarre supposed (but in actuality nonexistent) relationship one can come up with.
Please tell me you're kidding.
If someone follows and agrees with the Bible, Koran etc... that homosexuality is unnatural and a sin, how is that belief "spewing hatred" or an example of a "shaky marriage" or their own "fragile sexuality"?

And no Dugger I'm not threatened by my own thoughts, LOL,.....are you?
Which bible? The one that was written by a geologically diverse group 200 years after Jesus died? The Bible is the word of man, not the word of God.
As far as my thoughts, yes, I am very comfortable. Thanks for asking.
Whatever Bible or text or words they choose to believe, or should they seek out your approval first on which one they will choose.
Right back at ya, pup.
Kalama, Just asking, are you one of those guys who has ever said, I think we should line 'em up against a wall and shoot 'em. Just askin
Civil unions would permit non-related couples to share benefits.
So some of the funding for the opponents is coming from the health insurance industry, under the radar of course.
Civil unions are not only a gay issue, they are an issue of economic security and fairness.
quote:
Originally posted by dugger

Please tell me you're kidding.

Yes, that was sarcasm and pointing out the inanity of that "argument" if you can even call it that.
In my life I have never seen anything that 100% of the people can agree on. So why be surprised or indignant if you come across someone with a different point of view? Just accept it and move on.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator