Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Anyone Else on PunaWeb Sick of This?
Silliness seems to abound on the internet. There are nearly 9,000 topics archived on Punaweb. Perhaps 1% contain what Devany calls ugliness. It seems that some people enjoy watching or creating dissension. I will refer everyone to the rules of the forum posted on the Register link.

I will state again for anyone that will listen that I do not consider it my job, or the Operating Committee's job, to protect individuals from themselves or each other. There will be disagreements. People with strong opinions can extract strong reactions at times. What our policies will defend is the general access and well being of this community forum. We are not concerned with others.

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Thanks Rob. Punaweb is a valuable resource, I hope you keep it going for many years to come.
Good gosh I wish I felt I HAD GAINED some insight from this long topic.
Peace and long life
Wouldn't it be nice if when people posted they would be required to go on cam so that everyone can see who they are? in that way we wouldn't have any nasty unnecessary comments. some people aren't very friendly or nice, but its just gets worse when they hide behind the anonymity of the internet and can say whatever comes to mind without any regard for others. Going on cam would make this place more of a community, less of an unanimous place, may be a kinder place.
But we are being watched on how we live our lives.
Peace