Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mysterious red dust on my roof
I have TPO on my shed style roof on my home. I noticed it was getting dirty so I went up to clean it. I was happy to find that it came off quite easily with water and a scrub brush. It s a dark red almost black dust firmly stuck on the rubber roof coating. when you fet it wet it turns to a darkened blood red and seems silty when mixed with water. What puzzles me is I don't have any idea what the stuff is... I thought maybe it was ohia blooms blowing into the roof and in its decay it became powdery staining the surface. But it is on the entire roof. I would guess it would be concentrated around where the trees were but its all over it. Then I realized it was not under the overhangs, (the roof is 3 sections with some overhangs). I thought maybe it was settling acid rain and debris from the vog... I thought it could be chemicals from chemtrails... Red mold? maybe. but why would it just be on the surface thats exposed to the sky? It slightly burned the skin on my knuckles but that could have been cause by the scrubbing action. Does any body else have this stuff on their roof? Please reply if you have any idea what it could be. Thanks for your time.
Mitchell C Hale
I get the same type of red dust on my roof. I live on the down-wind side of a red cinder road in HPP, so every time a car goes by a red cloud hits my house! Hopefully they will pave my road one of these days!

Aloha!
Aloha!
Ohh man ...

"It slightly burned the skin on my knuckles but that could have been cause by the scrubbing action." Whoa this is serious.

Mitchie ... Were you using any kine cleaning stuff ? And how 'soft' are your hands right now ? Are you experienceing any shedding of skin ?

O.K.

I really think it could be from Chemtrails and beware, the red ones are the worst.

I hope you rinsed everything off with the hose. ... Especially important if you are on catchment.

pog

Too funny Pog !!!

"I hope you rinsed everything off with the hose. ... Especially important if you are on catchment."
quote:
I thought it could be chemicals from chemtrails
I've been told recently from our top-secret bases on the mountain that the feds have changed the color of their chemtrail spray to confuse the local population, so yes, maybe that's the problem. I also understand that there's an operation in place to respray everywhere that this stuff got dropped into with an anti-chemspray formula, so you should be fine in another couple of days. Just wait for the helicopters and you'll be just fine.

Tom
http://apacificview.blogspot.com/
Hilodiver
quote:
I get the same type of red dust on my roof. I live on the down-wind side of a red cinder road in HPP, so every time a car goes by a red cloud hits my house! Hopefully they will pave my road one of these days!
It was a few years ago that the good citizens here started figuring out what chemtrails are all about and they knew they came from the sky. Recently, in HPP, I've seen vehicles with official lights and a sign saying something like "Neighbors, we're watching you" drive up and down my street spreading red chemical-like dust on the roads. Sometimes, just a few minutes later, a few unmarked cars zip by making sure those poisonous federal agents were spread everywhere, including on everyone's roof.

The only solution is to wrap your entire house in tin foil.

It also helps cool the house down on sunny days by the way.

Tom
Sometimes that dust descends on the peaceable youth & causes them to circle in a whirling dervish fever in their ATVs, thus the cause the crop circles in the subdivision roads... most likely brought upon us by a force alien to us...
Trevor and Simon were cult viewing in the UK when I was a student. It was a kid's TV live show on Saturday morning but who cares?

http://youtu.be/wS7XfsT0bxw

Tom
Thanks for all your comments, consideration, thoughts and comedy. Red cinder dust is unlikely as I live in beaches and our roads, thanks to Fred redirecting PGT funds has pave our roads twice in a little over a year. I'm not a 'chemtrails' nut for the most part but considered it as much as I considered it to be from aliens. My confusion comes from how it has deposited on the surfaces of the roof. Nothing on the highest edges of the pitch of the shed style roof for about a foot or so. that makes me suspect wind and rain relieving the substance before it (organic/ohia blooms/dust from vog) degrades. Nothing under the over hang of the overlapping roof sections helps me conclude that it likely has fallen from the sky (vog dust/chemtrails/alien ship potty jetsam). My contractor suggested the mold thing but mold wouldn't likely form the sliding dripping running patterns on the slopes but an enveloping pattern and get all up in the cracks and corners and look like it was growing and creeping. Is there a way to post a pic on here or just links...? I could share a couple photos of what it looks like.
Mitchell C Hale
P24 -HPP- Red slim on roof. Have no idea.

http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jlgerk