Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you have a dog
Amazing, especially 2).
Why have the dogs not been put down? How many people have been bitten so far?

“Setting a good example is a far better way to spread ideals than through force of arms.”
-Ron Paul
So just to be clear, your not a citizen Tom ? You can't just go buy a gun and blast those dogs to pieces next time they come onto your property?

quote:
Originally posted by Ken

This coming from one of Punaweb's biggest verified troll!!
quote:
Originally posted by Ken

ole rainy !
We have found (citizen or not) that blasting a neighbors animal to pieces....esp. if they are not really nice neighbors... can only escalate an already very bad situation...

Obviously the neighbors have no cause & effect rationale...as they were sure to know of the landlord inspection, yet their dogs attacked the landlord...

It is too bad that it is the dogs that will most likely pay the ultimate price....even though it is obvious that the neighbors are the ones that cannot belong in a normal society. No matter what, these same neighbors will end up living next to or near someone else, with the same dogs or different ones, but most likely the people will not change... and this scenario will continue...
I'll be sure to let the forum know if they move next to me!
He who hoots with owls at night cannot soar with the eagles in the morning.
What about CONTINUALLY calling the Police?

I am sure once the dog runs for the cop, there will be legal justification for the cop to blow it to bits - and you can claim total ignorance.

But the key here - continually call the police. CONTINUALLY. Like every 5 minutes.

OR

Take a piece of nice fresh delicious red meat and soak it up with huge amounts of rat poison. Let them munch on that for a bit.

Maybe give it to the irresponsible owner. The owner knows better, the dogs are just untrained animals who are stuck with a bad owner.

Carol
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
Sad that people want to harm the dogs. The owners need to be held responsible not the animals. The laws in this county are terrible as far as animals go. Vicious animals cannot be evicted due to the laws here. I have had numerous run-ins with nasty dogs, and have always confronted the people who own them. Please don't soak meat in rat poison, or blow the dog to bits. That is cruel and cold-hearted. Instead of griping and posting on punaweb (sorry, but that doesn't really solve a problem) petition your city council members, prosecuting attorney and mayor for better animal laws. OR keep griping.
... and in the meantime Canuck ?

And ouch Carol ! : )
aloha,
pog
quote:
Originally posted by Canuck

Sad that people want to harm the dogs. The owners need to be held responsible not the animals. The laws in this county are terrible as far as animals go. Vicious animals cannot be evicted due to the laws here. I have had numerous run-ins with nasty dogs, and have always confronted the people who own them. Please don't soak meat in rat poison, or blow the dog to bits. That is cruel and cold-hearted. Instead of griping and posting on punaweb (sorry, but that doesn't really solve a problem) petition your city council members, prosecuting attorney and mayor for better animal laws. OR keep griping.

That's fine thinking.

In the meantime, what if these dogs attack and kill a child? An elderly person? You?

A mean dog will always be a mean dog.

Yes, in this particular case, the dogs need to suffer the consequence that their human masters bestowed on them.

Unfortunately, the dogs are smarter than their human masters, but they don’t know any better.

Now, unless you are suggesting we just kill the dogs’ masters.....?