Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crime Wave
I saw the oinkers doing speed traps on 130 tonight between keaau-pahoa...

Just what we need with bodies being found in carpets! People being robbed at gunpoint! Home invasions! Dragged across lava and fed to the sharks! GTA! Just to name a few.

Oh well we better justify those new 45 mph signs before we catch the murderers!

!
!!
!!!
!!!!
!!!!!
Got passed tonight on 130 by Kaloli by a white truck going at least 70! No police in sight...
Nothing left to do but
Smile
Smile
Smile
I bet they had a slow down this isnt the mainland sticker huh?

I was on that atretch around 6:45 pm today BTW.
Even though I don't have much confidence in our local police, I dislike your derogatory description [Sad]

The Punahou woman murdered and wrapped in carpet, took place in Oahu, not the Big Island
http://www.punaweb.org/Forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16777
"Oinkers" OOOkay ....

I for one am happy and thankful for our overworked and under > respected > paid > supplied > funded > police !

Mahalo nui loa all you guys for doing the best that you can with what you have.

most sincerely,
aloha,
pog
So one person complains about speed enforcement and another complains about the lack of speed enforcement. For the former, do you really want Puna police to go and investigate a crime on Oahu?

Personally, I wish there was a little more traffic enforcement here (that's Puna, not Oahu by the way). There are too many dangerous and reckless drivers here who cause accidents and deaths. Sure, a murder or serious crime is something that should get investigated and solved but at the same time we're at more risk of being killed by a doped up or drunk driver.
[It's been a long day - another topy fixed]
Tom
http://apacificview.blogspot.com/
Yea ... " Speedtraps " LOL
I apologize for my NEGATIVITY toward the original post but 1) Death on the roads is NOT in any way whatsoever a LESSER form of death. It is in fact MORE PREVENTABLE than sudden acts of murder, home invasion and violent robbery 2) Detectives are working on these cases (though I like a lot of people wonder sometimes how hard they are working) and 3) Though there are way too many abusive cops, the generalization you used is STUPID.
Remember that Mr. John Q Patrol Officer does not come into work and say - "I'm kind of tired today, I will set up a speed trap on Hwy 130."

No - the superior officer hands out the days assignments.

The superior officer has a superior - on and on until you get to the Chief.

If you have issues with our local police - don't blame the beat cop writing tickets - blame the ultimate superior officer.

In as much as I think there are quite a few "Barney Fife's" out there as police officers as well as the higher ups, calling them "oinkers" is totally inappropriate and shows the true intellect of the original poster.

Leading up to the start of the school year there is usually an increased police presence around schools that continues for the first few weeks of school and this year seems to be no exception. Expect to see them out in full force on Aug. 5th.

Carol
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb