Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They're baaaaaaaaaack!
They can choose who they prosecute. Laws only apply to us little people. You don't need a warrant anymore. The constitution is no longer upheld. The worse a judge will give cops for illegal search and seizure is paid leave with eventual full reinstatement. We have no rights to peace, prosperity, or the pursuit of happiness in Puna.
This appears to be pure harassment from what I saw yesterday. They flew so low my house shook and they did this for several minutes circling around the neighborhood. They only used to do this when they spotted something but I doubt this was the case since I didn't see any plants being taken away. They seemed to be trying to scare people, maybe so they would run outside to hide their plants. I'm sure it's a lot of fun for the people in the helis, like flushing out geese.
They can even decline to prosecute; I get the distinct impression that the "interdiction" campaigns are focused on interference (eg, "raid and seize") rather than actual prosecution.

There can be no "truth" without "transparency" and "accountability". Case in point: you can't hold Roth (or anyone else) to their published statements; they aren't accountable to you, despite the fact that you pay their salary and elect them to the position.

Quick Question: Anybody remember the aircraft noise complaint phone #?
Any one in government realize that in the end the are helping the farmers who's crops are not taken.

By reducing the supply ( eradication being a big word - like war on drugs - the one Holder says isnt working) the pot that they miss becomes more valuable helping those clever or lucky enough to escape detection.

Helicopters are weapons of terror - we figured that out in the 'Nam .... its not about eradication. It is about striking fear in the hearts of those on the borderline - do I plant (join the VC) or not? - Vrooooooooooom and as an unintended side result - price support

social control by the gov't through fear dates back to the dawn of man

A tip for the Feds another option is to release male plant pollen - destroys the value of the crops - nobody wants seeds any more - grin
quote:
Originally posted by Pilgrim

(Hope this still works. Here you go, Pilgrim)

Dept Of Transportation Noise Hotline: 1-888-697-7813.

Also, here's an old link on this site addressing how to file complaints:

http://punaweb.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14777
It is the state narcotics enforcement division that is doing the flying.

The HPD has nothing to do with it.

Persons experiencing significant noise disturbances in their area can report concerns to the NEA by calling (808)-551-9984.

Yup - they'l send an officer right out and mark your name on the map. Its the Feds paying for it however - I say again:

Any one in government realize that in the end the are helping the farmers who's crops are not taken.

By reducing the supply ( eradication being a big word - like war on drugs - the one Holder says isnt working) the pot that they miss becomes more valuable helping those clever or lucky enough to escape detection.

Helicopters are weapons of terror - we figured that out in the 'Nam .... its not about eradication. It is about striking fear in the hearts of those on the borderline - do I plant (join the VC) or not? - Vrooooooooooom and as an unintended side result - price support

social control by the gov't through fear dates back to the dawn of man

A tip for the Feds another option is to release male plant pollen - destroys the value of the crops - nobody wants seeds any more - grin
In case the reader skipped the previous page.....

Posted - 08/13/2013 : 09:15:31 Show Profile Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pilgrim

(Hope this still works. Here you go, Pilgrim)

Dept Of Transportation Noise Hotline: 1-888-697-7813.

Also, here's an old link on this site addressing how to file complaints:

http://punaweb.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14777
Here's a fun fact. Of the total world prison population, the United States accounts for 50% of the world prison population yet the United States only accounts for 5% of the worldwide human population.
The bulk majority of the US prison population is incarcerated under drug related offences. The statistics on those who have been incarcerated in the United States accounts for much higher percentages world wide than any other nation.

We aren't becoming a police State we have been THE POLICE STATE of the world for several decades now.

"The war on drugs" is just another scheme to perpetuate several psychotic agendas. Not even Nixon believed that the anti-drug legislation he passed so many years ago was the proper approach. He stated that it merely won votes. Though it did win votes, it was not the factual agenda of the powers that be. The puppet masters don't even care about the money it produces when it creates drug monopolies as those resultants are merely another aspect that helps perpetuate the societal decay they're after. Each person in the chain of government by default plays out their part without ever realizing what they are helping to perpetuate.

If they secretly support drug cartels - they provide financing for illegal ops, those ops sew havoc in foreign nations. If they truly support the war on drugs in their mind, they help to keep the strong monopolies held by the cartels while boosting profits for them through elimination of competition. They also help by imprisoning people who are in non-approved drug related operations. The imprisonments help to break up the family core of the poor and scatter them to the wind. This weight on our society drags down our collective humanity and helps perpetuate the division of families and our people. There is no real War on drugs, there is however a psychotic coup against the people perpetuated by the puppet masters. Money is no object to them and it has no value to them, they are several generations raised as elitist eugenicists. That is not a "theory", it is fact stated directly from the puppet masters themselves as can be found within their own words found in books and recorded during speaking engagements. Their psychotic arrogance is so blatant because they know YOU will just brush it off as inconsequential twisted opinion and that's where you're mistaken.

- Armed citizens provide security of a free State.