Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They're baaaaaaaaaack!
Ah Bullwinkle, I like you so I won't prod you too much.
Nice graphs in this one.

One Thing I can always be sure of is that things will never go as expected.
Thank-you Green harvest for using your agenda to take out a nearby criminal nuisance pain in the ass down the street. It may sound hypocritical but I want everyone here to know the system just worked in a positive manner a few minutes ago. This guy was part of choking a 58 year old woman a year back and walked away without as much as a ticket, that's probably why they just busted him for growing.

I still don't support the war on drugs and I still don't use them or grow/make them but it nice to see the system work properly for a change even if it was using another source for some small justice.

- Armed citizens provide security of a free State.
meanwhile to restate my point (hijacking) the current fly over designed as a terror excercise to deter cannabis cultivation - the methods employed mimic the same actions we took in the 'Nam to discourage VC membership.

The other message sent by the Feds - if one doesnt comply we have the right to kill our citizens

summation: most of the world seems to have found a pragmatic method of social control not relying on terror

think I'm full of hot air? - try not taking your shoes off next time you want to board an aircraft - or have the expectation of not having your mail read.... even in Hawaii

In days of old when knights were bold - the definition of slavery was 25% or more in taxes - interest rates above 10% were considered a crime and a sin - how far we have come in protecting the rightful freedoms of a citizen .... the Serfs in feudal times post magna Carta had more rights documented than we do today - smell the roses ......
True Dat. Now I'm no history buff, I just had to Google "serfs" and "Magna Carta" But Agree.

The next lame social media generation will be more passive than the last. So much for any uprising in this country again.
I'll just post it on my lame-A__ facebook page.
A less intrusive way to find people who are growing without permits would be to have Dragon2K investigate!
No thanks. I will however, be overjoyed when they switch to drones. Peace and quiet and the growers still get popped. If y'all have an issue with the feds, write your congressperson to have marijuana removed from schedule 1. Just for starters.
Nothing left to do but
Smile
Smile
Smile
See the definition of "contrary" seem to be doing a good - you'd make a fine Cherokee warrior - grin

have fun

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrary_(social_role)
In a mad world only the mad man is sane.
Nothing left to do but
Smile
Smile
Smile
Ha, I get it. Cherokee don't fight.
Funny thing is I'm part Cherokee.
But ever been to Cherokee N.C. Those indians got it made.
"Truth is treason in the empire of lies."

Reading this thread on punaweb and the prevailing opinion brings a tear to my eye. Its as if people are starting to figure it out, centralized power leads to corruption and violence. We are not free, don't let them fool your with their doublespeak. Both sides of the conflict are controlled and the same, step outside of the dialectic. When both groups attack you, you know you are on the right path to freedom.