Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pam Lamont
The good news is that if there is an afterlife - Pam will have it organized by the time we arrive.....

I have dibbs on Pam's guest cabin when I get there......
From an internet perspective, I've known Pam since she arrived here on PW. As we were both building, plenty to share. Eventually got to meet in person, experience her aloha and hospitality, meet Bob and Josh as well. Ran into her and Bob at Hilo Bay Cafe what seems to be just a few weeks ago where she mostly expressed her concern for Bob while telling us how great she was doing.
God Bless you, Pam - you've sure blessed many others thru the years.

David & Sophie

Ninole Resident
Please visit vacation.ninolehawaii.com
Ninole Resident
Sad news Indeed. Thinking positive thoughts...

Anyone from the early days of Puna knew Pam well. It was almost like it was family. People hosting parties and none of the negative wash. One day I hope PunaWeb goes back to it's old roots of family. Sure there will always be discussions and arguments but for the most part it was a positive light on PW.

I lurked here a long time before joining. I've never met Pam but wish I did see her at her farm. When I drive up to Volcano (see the glenwood sign) I sometimes think of her.
I held the second PW party and I met many of the old timers there - Pam and Bob, Carey, Carrie, Kahunascott and gang.... Rob came, and I cant even remember who else - there was about 30 people... James W and I discussed the merits of DW'ers... LOL

there even was hula on our deck by... I cant remember who it was...

Good friends, good food and good fun...

Pam is an integral part of it ... I refuse to say WAS.
I refuse to say "was", too. I just read on facebook that she is in the "transition" part of hospice, so lets keep positive thoughts going. She is still with us. Its great to read all the storys.
Let me add my voice to the many expressions of appreciation for the spirit of aloha that has animated Pam Lamont -- a friend to all she meets and to so many she hasn't met as well. IF she receives even a fraction of the aloha she has shown in this online community as well as in the community we actually inhabit, she will be in very good hands.

And I have some bad news for the devil and your earthly minions: You will forever be saying "Oh, crap -- she's up", because wherever she may be, whether it be today or tomorrow, that place will always be "up" to you.
Bob asked that I post this:
Approx. 4pm, Pam Lamont passed away, Memorial Services are TBA... Will try to keep posted
Oh my heart is heavy.

Dayna

www.E-Z-Caps.com
Dayna Robertson
At Home Hawaii
Real Estate Sales and Property Management
RS-85517
Dayna.JustListedInHawaii.com
Dayna.Robertson@gmail.com
Thank you Carey.
Oh my friend, I will miss you.