Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bo's body may have been found
Report No. C14000151
Media Release

Hawai#699;i Island police have initiated a coroner’s inquest case in connection with a body found in Kalapana.

At approximately 2:55 p.m. Thursday (January 2), police received a report from a 34-year-old man, who indicated that he discovered a decomposing body while hiking in a forested area of a lava field at the end of Highway 130 in Kalapana.

Puna Patrol officers responded to the area and confirmed the discovery of a body.

The Area I Criminal Investigations Section recovered the remains, which were taken to the morgue at Hilo Medical Center. An autopsy has been ordered to determine the exact cause of death.

The identity of the victim is unknown at this time.
http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/24360073/dec
What evidence does Ted have that (if this is..) Bo killed himself?!! ridiculous.

Living on the side of creation.
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron

What evidence does Ted have that (if this is..) Bo killed himself?!! ridiculous.

You know, Aaron, in my old life I learned early on that it is not what you say, but how you say it. Especially given the circumstances of this horrific experience both families are enduring, the words chosen should be considered carefully. Compassion for those who have suffered great loss.

As to your comment, perhaps reading the other thread prior to making this post, it would have cleared up Mr. Royal's position (in his own words, posted prior to your insensitive post):

http://punaweb.org/Forum/topic.asp?whichpage=40.8&TOPIC_ID=16480#161321

The story listed above made an error in my quote...I said if it was Bo and if he committed suicide then the story is over and he murdered my daughter and by committing suicide then justice has been served. But if forensics and the coroner rule it a homicide then we wait for more information. So I wait like we all do and see what the FACTS tell us. Who knows now, it may not even be Bo.

ted royal

Additionally, the media is not always accurate, especially in quoting statements made. Editing causes misunderstanding, and some is intentional due to the need of sensationalism. Propaganda in some cases, BIG faux pax on the media's part in this matter.

There is NOTHING "ridiculous" about this case, nor the statements made by the parents of Brittany. The pain and agony must be indescribable, and to add to that pain is the only thing that is "ridiculous".

The Royals have handled this matter with grace and dignity since the day they found out their beloved daughter was murdered. You owe Mr. Royal an apology, young man (if you are indeed male).

My deepest aloha to the families involved in this horrific tragedy. May you find justice.

JMO.
Yeah I read that "quote" this morning and didn't think that sounded like something Mr Royal would have said with no more information than whats been given.

Dayna

http://www.FarmingAloha.com
www.E-Z-Caps.com
Dayna Robertson
At Home Hawaii
Real Estate Sales and Property Management
RS-85517
Dayna.JustListedInHawaii.com
Dayna.Robertson@gmail.com
Lots of people have hiked out into that lava field and not come back so this is a horrible post title! There is an older Japanese man who is missing from about a year ago. Such a tragedy, regardless. One thing for sure, there will be a family who will find closure with this once the body has been identified.

He who hoots with owls at night cannot soar with the eagles in the morning.
He who hoots with owls at night cannot soar with the eagles in the morning.
Yes, ted was misquoted which is why he typically doesn't do interviews. It's very difficult to explain your emotions during interviews. No matter what we say someone will pick it apart. Bottom line, we don't know who it is. We will wait until the coroners finding. Please keep in mind as other person is dead. RIP
When nana valley says lots of people have disappeared out on the lava field ... is there a steady attrition out there similar to the ongoing drowning toll around the Island?
Just an observation but doesn't hair taken from 1-2000+ yrs to decompose?

Am I the only one who thought "gee, bo's hair would be a lot different than a person of Japanese descent" ? (Unless it was a Japanese National and not of Japanese ancestry.) Or are the PD just waiting for confirmation of who it is.

Interesting that (according to today's Hawaii Tribune Herald) the individual discovered this week was found two miles mauka of the campsite.

Tavares referred to the location as two miles mauka of where Brittany Jane Royal was camping with her boyfriend when she was murdered. Fishermen found her body May 28 in the waters off Kalapana.

http://hawaiitribune-herald.com/news/loc...hgdQ0.dpuf

Any way you look at it, very very sad.