Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman's body found off Kalapana
A few of you are being completely disrespectful to the families. You need to lay off Mr. Royal. They don't have to give you information... They don't have to answer your questions... They don't need to EXPLAIN themselves to you! Their daughter was MURDERED! None of you (myself included) know that kind of pain. Stop poking and prodding. You are not going to solve this case. You can play detective all you want, but it's not really going to help. They are looking for someone to come forward that knows what happened... Not for someone to come forward with scenarios.
Their nightmare isn't over... Don't make it any worse!

I am so SO sorry that the families have to endure ANY of this. Stay strong. <3
I agree that they aren't obligated to say anything about Brittany's history in Hawaii. Like I said, probably better to go to Kalapana or Pahoa and just ask around. They hitchhiked around a lot, probably went to lots of get togethers/parties/beaches, so surely they had a dozen or so friends.
"Members are to limit their posts to five per day average"
On a topic that has 116000 page views and 800 comments. I'm sure that rule was feasible before a post of this magnitude hit punaweb. This is probably the most popular forum topics in the entire state.
quote:
Originally posted by PaulW

"Members are to limit their posts to five per day average"

shoots! it's da punaweb sheriff deputy! do not resist or maybe he will rat you out to the mod!!!

chill deputy!! mod read all the stuff anyways
Locals, thank you for fighting for justice for Bo and Brittany and the baby. It sounds like you have a nasty disease of official corruption in the area. Hard, but you can prevail.

I live in the area of Alaska that Bo comes from. I believe he is a victim of the same casual violence that snuffed out Brittany and the baby. Thanks for standing up to this evil. My thoughts and hopes stand beside you all.
He's a newbie so I thought maybe he wasn't aware of the forum rules.
I'm not the moderator. If I was he'd be long gone.

My post above is the politest thing I could come up with after he told the father of a murdered girl the following:
"Saying something like that is pretty disgraceful"
I have not implied anything about Brittany's character; simply asking who she might have known. There is a murderer out there and it may have been someone with motive before she met Bo. They (Bo and Brittany) didn't know each other for very long. Bo had been threatened before meeting Brittany. Maybe the two of them (Bo and Brittany) getting together put someone over the edge.
I lived a nightmare once for 12 years and although I wouldn't claim to know what anyone is going through, I do know confusion and pain, ups and downs, emotional tsunamis. I didn't answer your question because you didn't answer mine. I respect your right and hope you can respect mine. Neither answers will solve these crimes. Only questions to individuals who have pieces of this puzzle. Every angle must be explored. I am not an adversary here. I too would like to see the murderer(s) caught. Please forgive me if I have upset you but sometimes it's the price we pay to get to the truth.

quote:
Originally posted by Britts MOM

Seeking for answers. No one can imagine the ups and downs we have gone through the last 7 months. I can speak for myself saying that it is all confusing, emotionally draining and nothing anyone should go through. One day you hear something to sway your thoughts, the next day something new. I dont ask you to understand because no one can unless they are living this nightmare. Yes, positions change, opinions change but the bottom line is none of it matters. What matters is the outcome of Brittany's murder.
I too stand by my X husband in that we will not talk about Brittany's personal life. Period. Its a fine line we walk, trying to communicate but getting scrutinized along the way. Lose/lose. We have always maintained our ONLY goal is to find out who brutally killed our daughter and unborn grandchild. Brittany left behind 2 brothers who miss her terribly and were excited to be uncles. She has grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins and step parents who miss her. Brittany is not just the 'woman found of Kalapana' she is a human being. Please remember that when you ask questions or imply about her character.
I had asked you if you knew either Brittany or Bo personally and you never answered that question.

quote:
Originally posted by PaulW

He's a newbie so I thought maybe he wasn't aware of the forum rules.
I'm not the moderator. If I was he'd be long gone.

My post above is the politest thing I could come up with after he told the father of a murdered girl the following:
"Saying something like that is pretty disgraceful"

Paul I said that making a public remark like that on a family's Facebook page that is dedicated to finding their son was not a graceful way to approach the other family. It's just my opinion.

Also, your "warning" wasn't because you were concerned about the actual forum rules, but instead, as you stated, a way of responding to an opinion I freely expressed in a prior post. If you have an opposing opinion to something I say, then speak your mind instead of hiding behind the pseudo enforcement of rules, please.
I don't enforce rules, I was just reminding you of them. But rules don't apply to you apparently.

I think Mr Royal was very restrained and I don't think anyone should be criticizing him or any other of the family members involved.
The torment they're going through is something we can't even guess at.

I remember when Rob created that rule, it was to protect this forum from being flooded by posts from self-important and self-appointed guardians of truth who think the Universe revolves around them and their opinions.

Good luck to you.