Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman's body found off Kalapana
If anyone that isn't from this area is curious why there are a lack of witnesses in this case, or why people in the local area wish to remain anonymous, reflect on what happened to the witness planning to testify in a case concerning another woman's body that was thrown off the cliffs of Kalapana.

Curry's former girlfriend, Sequoya Vargas, was raped and murdered in August 1993. Her body was never found. Curry saw her at a party the night before she was killed and he told his mother they discussed a possible reconciliation. Curry was scheduled to be a witness at Sequoya's murder trial in 1994, but he disappeared before testifying. Richard Damian Serrano was convicted in connection with Sequoya's death and received a sentence of life in prison. Jason McCubbins and Matthew Gibbs, who participated in the murder, cooperated with authorities and received lighter sentences. Curry's statements to investigators regarding Sequoya's case have remained sealed since his disappearance, and it isn't clear whether his disappearance is related to his testimony regarding Sequoya's murder.

ya she was drugged and raped. the girls body never found but da one attacker guy said in court they threw her off da cliffs still alive! the haole boy or boyfriend whatever was gonna be biggggggg witness!
Aloha, first of all~ Be Respectful, we don't all have to Agree,but do Think before hitting the Keys! Anyone who lives here...and says," theres No Racism in Hawaii" hasn't lived here long or doesn't get out much. Its everywhere~ if police take a report, they'll ask you,Are they Local or Are they one Haole? I say local is someone who lives here, and Haloe is a Foreigner. No they see it as local= Hawaiian and haole = Whittie. I was brought up not to see color, there for I see a person with Hawaiian ancestors, then I see a white person as Caucasian. But...some people just see Aloha, but with the tons of ppl coming from the mainland to our beautiful Island, it has gotten a lot busier in the last 14 years that I've been here. More ppl more crimeSad I do hope and pray the families get all their questions answered. Sending them Aloha, a Lil sun on your face, and a couple trade winds to push you along when you feel like you can't go another Step. God Bless You and Your Entire Ohana- and Mitchell Roth is one of "good guys" I hope he can send someone to Jail for Ever, this is wrong on soooo many levels. G.I.G- Jena
who say that racism isnt real in Puna???? i am hapa haole (half white half hawaiian) and even i get locals tryin to be racist to me sometimes until they learn my last name! racism is everywhere, but really bad in puna!!
Judging from this picture, and the way their belongings were organized, I raise these questions:

http://imgur.com/TbfzaAw

1) Does this look like the scene of a violent domestic dispute? No.

2) Does this look like the scene of meth addicts robbing and murdering people? No.

3) Does this look like a scene of a well organized murder in which the occupants of the tent were ordered out of the tent, possibly at gun point? Yes.

I'd also question whether the crime scene even happened at the campsite. Considering the boy was possibly hung in a tree and parts were used for "chum", I wouldn't doubt that a perpetrator would use pieces of skin or hair to plant evidence. This speculation is assuming that the murder was well organized, likely over high stakes of territory or money.

It's worth noting that the owner of the "local" lava tour company that threatened Boaz Johnson made a specific threat to shoot Boaz and Brittany with an AR-15. He has also been witnessed in Kalapana threatening others with the same firearm.
Would you mind giving me that local lava tour compnay name ?

Id love to avoid them.
quote:
Originally posted by nativekamaaina

Not to change the subject,but has anyone noticed how violent the mainland has gotten lately? Another school shooting the other day,sad.

Its not just Puna, you are right, its the world my friend, its the world.

Humanity has many new technological advances, but we havent advanced our souls and spirit as fast.
So any word on the identification of the body yet?
I'm sure they know the identity by now. why has there been all this discussion about the body being found in fox's landing? if you watch the kitv news video from when they discovered the body, the neighbor Michael Brandt clearly says, the body was found "up the hill" in a kipuka. I wouldn't ever consider fox's landing up the hill or mauka. just a thought. if this sadly turns out to be Bo and he was murdered, why would the killer/killers have left his body out there so long.. I understand the tactics of wanting to send an intimidating message. it just seems very, very strange that once it became quite evident that neither of the 2 families were going to give up on their pursuit of justice, the story is in LA Times, good morning America, dateline etc... that the killer/killers wouldn't go back and get that body out of there.. why leave the biggest piece of evidence to convict you of murder in a tree where any random hiker could stumble upon it? It doesn't make sense.. unless, whoever did this is no longer on island or for "some reason" couldn't risk being seen back in the area. one would think once the heat had been turned up to the point it's at the killer(s) would have been smart enough to get rid of the body in one of the various ways already described on this thread..why leave it some place where as evidenced, it would eventually be found and still be fairly intact months later?
I wasn't aware of this sight from the beginning of the case, but I have been following the story, and have been by Bo and his families side every step of the way! I have gone back and started reading from page 1, I've gone through quite a bit so far, but whats very alarming to me is, since the DAY people found out this horrific crime involved Brittany being found, and Bo going missing, it was assumed by many, from the very beginning that they both got hurt. That is what ive thought this whole time! as with many others, that have had that same feeling. When I say people making post I mean "locals" that have spoke there minds
The reason why it's not only alarming but also disturbing that if people have thought that he was also a victim of violence, by your own community members for the last serveral months, WHY IS It getting COMPLETELY overlooked, that he could have gotten hurt?? "I'm not completely sure, but it sounds like a small community , where everybody talks to everyone, or at least everyone hears everything" So wouldn't you think there would be talk or concern to the PD when it's posted on a local sight all over that numerous people beileve he was hurt too. IM just quite confused, and have been for a long time.
I have also been wondering wHY they haven't identified the body that they have found??? How come so long?
There's just a lot of things that DO NOT make sense, and if it doesn't make sense its normally not true.
FBI that's my opinion! !!
BO I will never give up on you! I don't care how long it takes! Your in my heart every step of the way