Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman's body found off Kalapana
A forensic document examiner is not considered any less subjective than an independent examiner, given that they are supposed to be upheld to the same preliminary assessment and certifications.

As far as highly regarded forensic examiners, the hand-writing and graphology of the ransom letter pertaining to the Jon Benet Ramsey case was analyzed by the top forensic hand-writing analyst of the US Secret Service, and even his conclusion was proven wrong.

There is no "expert" in this field, although there are varying levels of certifications that can be provided for credibility. Some of these certifications are accepted by certain judges, some not. Despite the level of certification, it has been proven by the supreme court to be a fallible and subjective piece of circumstantial evidence. It cannot be solely used as direct evidence indicating suicide unless forensic analysis provides proof of physical damage to the body that indicates suicide as well.
quote:
@HawaiiCorruption

Excuse me, but you contradict yourself within your own paragraph.

I agree with you that all attorney's are held to the standard of what they say in court must be what they reasonably believe to be, the TRUTH.

However, with all due respect sir/madam, "Reasonably Believe" to be the truth - is a far stretch from a "fact"!

Mahalo Damien007 for pointing out where I misspoke(typed), you are correct and I have edited that to be more accurate.

HawaiiCorruption.wordpress.com
Bringing Justice to the Islands
HawaiiCorruption.wordpress.com
Bringing Justice to the Islands
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba3gbNC_RJ0
There has been no evidence from an autopsy result that confirms suicide.

As far as we know, as of now,
the evidence of suicide is based solely on the "confession" written in the composition notebook.

The result of Boaz Johnson's death was determined to be asphyxiation.

Until more conclusive forensic analysis is released concerning how the body was hung, and the physical damage of the body, "asphyxiation" is not a concrete diagnosis in terms of a suicidal hanging.
Pertaining to the handwriting analysis yes what you are saying is true, in document forgery, fraud cases, kidnappings, etc, but when it comes to identifying characteristics that a certain person has in there handwriting in comparison to itself? I would beg to differ with all the rhetoric that just showed up here. Seriously I think you need to check a few more websites and watch a few more real investigation shows. They convict people all the time with handwriting comparisons. Where are you getting your information from? I went on the web and in less than 3 minutes found several articles about handwriting identity.
I think there is a good possibility the notebook was in some kind of protective cover, as there was no guarantee when Bo's body would be found, I also think Bo wrote the confession note.
It will be Bo's family after they read and see the way it was written and worded, to make that determination if they believe it was written under duress.
The autopsy report will also be open to interpretation, one of the possibilities they can look into is contacting Second Opinion Services.
http://www.pomc.org/sos.html
Any coroner(these days most are forensic coroners) has to list manner of death. Unless it is unknown. It would be listed as asphyxia by strangulation, manner suicide. Also manual strangulation breaks the hyoid bone and most often a rope does not.
I wouldn't assume any indication that the notebook was in any sort of protection, so we are left to assume it was a bare notebook found on the ground near the body.

If the notebook was protected, it must have been protected for the sake of protection against long-term weather.

However, the day that Boaz Johnson apparently committed suicide, two days after the discovery of Brittany's body, which was May 30th, police and CIS were swarming the local crime area, gathering evidence, and supposedly searching for Boaz Johnson.

Let's remind the community that the court documents states that the date relative to when Boaz Johnson committed suicide (May 30th) was the same day CIS and police were investigating the campsite and swarming the area that Boaz Johnson was "hiding" in.

If Boaz Johnson committed suicide on May 30th and left behind a suicide note, he would have had no reason to protect this notebook against long-term weather if he expected nearby investigators to find his body and notebook within hours or days.
As I have said before on this forum, I am willing to do my best to answer any questions any of you may have for me or my family. Just direct the question my way and I will answer.

Although my family has not seen the confession/suicide letter the police had called my parents and read them the letter. If there was any other writing in the notebook, other than the confession/suicide letter, my parents were not made privy to it.

It is hard for me to believe that my brother wrote this note. Without being able to see the physical composition notebook I am not going to accept it was my brother who wrote it. I also have doubts that my brother wrote it just by the way it sounds when I read it aloud to myself. If I am to be honest it seemed dumbed down. It didn't scream the intellect that I knew my brother to have. My brother may or may not have wrote this letter, either way, they just didn't seem like they were his words.

I look forward to the day when the evidence will be released and we can all openly discuss it, everyone knowing what everyone else knows, no more secrets.
@ Damien

Unless I have misinterpreted your comments, it seems that your last few posts have had pretty sarcastic remarks directed towards Rob Tucker. I do not understand why. This is Rob Tucker's forum and he makes the rules. I feel that he has been pretty fair and reasonable in his warnings and is doing his best with such a controversial topic on the table here.

@ Rob Tucker

I just wanted to thank you, Rob for allowing this discussion to take place on your forum. I really appreciate it and do wish to follow your rules out of respect and gratitude. I feel that you have moderated this page well. This Puna Web forum has allowed many people a place to vent concerns and ideas, a place to communicate with residents of the Big Island, and a place for so many people to give their condolences and prayers to both families. Thank you for keeping the forum open, the story isn't over yet.