Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Safeway Gas
The Chevron and Safeway partnership is good at any Chevron on the island. 10 cents off per gallon with one reward, 20 cents with two.

The Safeway station will allow the use of multiple rewards that are offered through Just4U. Chevron max is two.

I shop at Safeway, but you have to know what to buy that is a good deal. Use the Just4U program to add the personalized deals and the e-coupons on top of club card prices, and you can save 30-50% on many items. Just say no to regular price. ;-)

Service there is really friendly and helpful, and their people there know their regulars same as any local store. Much different from the Target experience where the checkers are not very personable, even though I shop there just as often.

Pharmacy people are cool too. Jared is my favorite. The punch card was only for scripts not covered by insurance.

Have not needed gas since they opened, so canÔt say, had to fill up the day before they opened. But I will try it and see if my car likes it. ItÔs only ever had Chevron.

Forgot to say the way you earn a gas reward is spend $100. The # of rewards shows up on every receipt and the # of points accumulated towards the next one. Rewards expire at the end of the next month after the reward is earned. Your register receipt also tells you if any are expiring this month.
Pharmacy punchcards were for anyone including people with insurance with the exception of people on Medicaid and Medicare.
I am an avid Safeway shopper. At the Safeway gas station, you can use points just like at Chevron but you can use up to $1 off a gallon. It is hard to get up that high because you have to spend a lot and the points expire. For the second time in two months I got 40 cents off a gallon. Yesterday I paid $3.39 a gallon. Filled it up!!

Donna
Donna