Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issues with Keaau Post Office
quote:
Originally posted by Oneself

POG,

Did you even read the thread conversation before you went running your yap again ? No where anywhere did I say I have a problem with anyone the post office. It says I am having issues getting packages to general delivery.

Go troll someone else, go dwell on your negative BS in your own head.

In all fairness, you did title your thread "Issues with Keaau Post Office" not "Issues with Mainland Shippers"
let's give the guy a break - in the 4th entry (only his second entry) he acknowledges that the issue was with FedEx, and not with the post office. AND, he thanks people for assisting and educating him on how to recieve packages and mail sent via FedEx and UPS. He doesn't call out anyone at the post office as providing bad or less than satisfactory service, he just said he was having trouble getting his packages delivered.
Thank you Coastal.

POG is one of the few who specifically love to troll me and try to make things negative.

Sometimes I can be a little brash, but this post was clearly nothing against any of the workers.

Perception is just what it is to some people.
Thanks again!
POG is a piece of gunk.
It's a small town 1self ... You flail around, ignorantly blame and treat workers with disrespect while you are the one who made the mistake. And then come here to try and scrub it off ... Sooo, Yeah, they gonna talk about you to friends and family + never forget you face. No can hide.

Pog, its pretty much obvious you don't like the guy, why don't you do us all a favor and keep your comments to yourself, its getting old.
When a topic turns into a slap fest I start to look for someone to vacation and don't particularly care who it might be.

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
POG, at this point im not sure if you are a troll, ignorant, an asshat, or just dumb.

No one blamed the workers. EVER.

Hopefully you are literate enough to read the thread. If you are, then read it, and please explain WTF you are talking about.
I would like to give our retired mail carrier - Loretta - kudos for being right on it (No matter how stuff was addressed). She had our phone numbers and called us if something big was in her truck so we could meet her at mailboxes.

I understand that in any profession there are carers, and those just getting through the day. Loretta cared.

We are lucky to have had Loretta for many years.

Larieda Buckley?