Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leilani Bronson Crelly - HD4
What Mr. Tom said. Class act. Both of you gentlemen. Thank you!

JMO.
Leilani gets my vote. A last minute smear attack on her by opponent's camp is a good sign for her campaign!
quote:
Originally posted by Mendo

Leilani gets my vote. A last minute smear attack on her by opponent's camp is a good sign for her campaign!

I appreciate Davinci and James speaking their mind.

Last minute smear campaign? Oh please.

I asked for information and received viable information on both sides.

I thank both sides for their opinions.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me."
-Dudley Field Malone
Mendo, no one has done any smear campaign on Leilani anywhere that I've noticed and I've been closely monitoring this election cycle from the very beginning. In fact, from everything I've seen, all the other candidates in the Dist. 4 House race have been unbelieveably polite and even friendly with each other. So who's smearing who, Mendo?
Laughing- it's clear that you asked a neutral question in good faith. My comment was not directed at you. I was referring to the piling- on by opposing candidate's backers.
quote:
Originally posted by Mendo

Laughing- it's clear that you asked a neutral question in good faith. My comment was not directed at you. I was referring to the piling- on by opposing candidate's backers.

I meant in general your comment was odd.

I think both sides gave their opinion politely until you spoke up. Your comment did nothing to add to the conversation.

When Leilani decided to be a candidate, she had to expect that her shortcomings will show up along with her positives being touted.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me."
-Dudley Field Malone
I admire three of the four candidates, and respect all of them. There is a standout however. Joy SanBuenaventura is a special person who chooses to live in this district. Her largess is a spring of fresh water available to everyone. Poise, grace, humility and wisdom are only a few of the qualities that make her exceptional. I believe all of our interests are best served when someone of her caliber represents them. Although this might sound a little sappy, let me assure you she really is all that.
Un Mojado Sin Licencia
Agee to disagree John, but thanks for sharing. Joy is a bit too attached to Hilo for my taste. Also, there are six total candidates, five of whom are Democrats. Setting aside Gary Thomas, I'm not sure which three of the five you admire, but it hardly matters, as you have made your own preference known. Feel free to expound upon her virtues in another thread, why don't you? Cheers.
Joy is a bit too attached to Hilo for my taste...

I've pondered that one a bit and find I'm confused! Do you mean anyone with a real job? Or too mainstream? Too straight? What's Hilo got to do with it anyways?

Not enough woo woo? No tie-die? Doesn't have that 420 friendly kine twinkle in her eyes? As I said I'm confused!