Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Home Invasion on 25th HPP Right Now
Listening to the scanner, a resident reported at 3am that he awoke to someone with a knife to his throat in bed, and they stole laptop computers and TV's. Police and medics responding now. Be-aware if anyone is up in the area. No description of persons or vehicle right now.
Thanks for posting.
I didn't see this yet in the paper. Does anyone know any more details? I did however, see a report of a "carjacking" in Hilo on Friday- which is scary also.
25th and what ?
https://local.nixle.com/alert/5260482/?sub_id=1029430
Got to get a dog. If you are 66 and unable to defend yourself, get some help.
quote:
Originally posted by Oneself

Example of malihini to area immediately having all the answers on how to deal with problems here. As people keep telling you, that drives people here up the wall.

Re the home invasion, this was a bad one, for sure. My thoughts go out to the person who was so frightened in his own bed. [Sad]

Kathy
Bull**** Kathy - people need to proactivly protect themselves. Whether it be a security system, a dog, or a gun, people need to do something. Native born, long time transplant, short time transplant - all of us need to be prepared. Otherwise, you're just rolling the dice...

quote:
Originally posted by KathyH

quote:
Originally posted by Oneself

Example of malihini to area immediately having all the answers on how to deal with problems here. As people keep telling you, that drives people here up the wall.

Re the home invasion, this was a bad one, for sure. My thoughts go out to the person who was so frightened in his own bed. [Sad]

Kathy

Example of malihini to area telling malihini to area all the answers on how to deal with problems here. As people keep telling you, that drives people here up the wall.

[Big Grin]
Good one Snorkle! You need to do standup at the Akebono!