Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HPP stuff
At least the HPPOA does not have the "proxy problem":

"ARTICLE VI – MEMBERSHIP AND VOTING, Section 3. Proxy Votes. Proxy votes are not permitted."
Did you hear that the collection clerk politely resigned today.

The board (or most likely a few of the directors) hired a new office person today. She told Chris that she was just there to learn what people do in the office. (he, he) The Directors in charge would not tell Chis if she was going to stay on or not.

Chris resigned before she would train someone else to do her job, good for her.

Maybe Susan Escobar can fill in on the collections. (ha, ha)

So, now they are left with no collections clerk and don't have a clue how to do her job including going to court to file against dead beats.

Good job guys, another major blunder by these new Directors. Ask anybody who knew Chris, she was perfect for that position.

Let's ask Janice how much NEW money comes in from past accounts in February!

anielP
Punatic

1883 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2015 : 17:32:05 Show Profile Email Poster Reply with Quote
SOME FOLKS JUST LOVE TO LIVE ALL PUCKERED UP

When you are vested in lies; this is all you can say...lol
There is so much illegal activity being done by this board and apparently other boards in other neighborhoods. With the level of deceit that seems to be the norm now instead of the opposite, I do not appreciate absurd comments. We homeowners here in HPP have a lot at stake and it has been very sad to see what just a few evil people have done in a very short time and not suffered a single consequence.
quote:
Originally posted by Katarina

anielP
Punatic

1883 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2015 : 17:32:05 Show Profile Email Poster Reply with Quote
SOME FOLKS JUST LOVE TO LIVE ALL PUCKERED UP

When you are vested in lies; this is all you can say...lol
There is so much illegal activity being done by this board and apparently other boards in other neighborhoods. With the level of deceit that seems to be the norm now instead of the opposite, I do not appreciate absurd comments. We homeowners here in HPP have a lot at stake and it has been very sad to see what just a few evil people have done in a very short time and not suffered a single consequence.

There will be more than a single consequence when all is said and done.

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
There will be more than a single consequence when all is said and done.

Yes, but none of the consequences will cause any actual road maintenance to happen.
quote:
Originally posted by Katarina

anielP
Punatic...

...SOME FOLKS JUST LOVE TO LIVE ALL PUCKERED UP

When you are vested in lies; this is all you can say...lol...

I know DanielP. He doesnt live in HPP. He said what a lot of us think about the numerous HPP threads. HPP has 5 ? 6? possibly 7? threads. All discussing mostly the same thing. I took what he posted as a funny sarcastic yet honest remark.

I live in Orchidland and have 3 properties in HPP.
I cant decide which HOA is more f--ked up!
At this point, I go to meetings and really cant believe what goes on!
I think power curupts.
HPP is more f'd up simply because ( mandatory dues * number of lots ) makes for a bigger target. Just my opinion, of course.
Watchdog is correct. I checked and Chris did resign. We may never know the true reason but I did hear there was a new gal in the office who was suppose to be learning her job. So, we had a highly competent, efficient, successful, professional doing an excellent job; collecting from delinquent accounts.There would be no reason to replace her except if she wanted to quit (I never heard that she did) or the remaining original board wanted to replace her just as they illegally placed Escobar in the office who can not do the job the fired employee did. Now we will have even less information or oversight. (We don't have any now). More power, more control for the remaining few.Just what we need.

If the HR committee hasn't produced a competent job description and according to Mermaid the board (at a meeting) has rescinded all actions of the past HRC how can they hire a new employee?

Or, it's just another incompetent friend of the VP being appointed like Susan Escobar.