Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawaiian acres roads/community association
dear birchl ,,, thanks for the heads up ,, however I think he is pretty funny and the rant on the food and parking was a hoot. iv only met a few of the folks around me and the guys at the office ,, but so far its been a real chuckle ,,, the wit level is in the orange now and maybe even hit the red zone !
also I cant wait to meet some of the other human beans ,, although I prefer large lima and red beans ,, sometimes navy and kidney ,,, well actually I love the entire legume family and hope they will move in next to me !!!!!

Barry, just wanted to say that I think it is very important that you pay close attention to anything birchl says. She is an aristacrat. Highly intelligent, extreamly over educated,well cultured,never repeats gossip, knows Gods law's and always, always, exactly what she is talking about. We all hang on her every word and clap.
hahahahahhahhahahhahahah whoever you are ,,, you must be talking about my wife and my mother,,,,

( She is an aristocrat. Highly intelligent, extremely over educated , well cultured , never repeats gossip , knows Gods law's and always, always, exactly what she is talking about. )

both of which are and have always been important in my life ,, all of those quality's and much more,,,,, for instance ,, one taught me humor and love ,,, the other taught me to laugh at funny people ,,, one taught me to be compassionate and just in all things ,,,, the other taught me to be damn happy im a man hahahhahah
Barry thanks for the laugh my wife an I have not laugh that hard for awhile. Welcome to Hawaii. By the why it was cover with tin foil and we not aliens.

jrw
jrw
justthefact tell us what is the whole picture about farmer market and free lunch would love to hear it.

jrw
jrw
What we can not understand what so ever is why must HACA center be used as the free foods dinner.
More better would be kurtistown ball park.Covered pavilion,bathrooms,water spigots,pay phone,best play ground for the kids in central puna,7-11 and Hara store a hop skip n a jump down the highway.
Why must HACA center be the place when close to every one from all over puna and HA goes Kurtistown Hara store daily for beer/ cigs/fishing supplies and gasoline,and most recently,the water spigots for their daily needs of fresh county water.
Since the free meals are stopped,why must it have to be there and not at Kurtistown ball park.
jrw - you seem to be the most knowledgeable in this thread about this subject,what is the stoppage of going the ball park and why must it only happen at HACA center.
Every saturday along the Hwy 11 is a huge array of successful road side vendors and thriving side businesses,are fave is what some would call custom made art glass items from china that people smoke fragrant greenery in.Our second fave is Mark and his CDs and DVDs and our 3rd fave is the man who makes and sells baked breads and lets not forget the coffee seller fellow from road 1 coffee farms,You can totally forget the HACA center and all the issues/drama ,and set up easily at the county ball park and everything would be splendid.
Mrs.Mimosa
MRS MIMOSA THE LADY WHO STARTED THE FEED SAID GOD TOLD HER TO GO TO HAWAIIAN ACRES AND FEED THE YOUNG AND THE HUNGRY. We cant feed anyone by state law unless done in certified kitchen. We where told we would be fined if caught feeding free food to people. What does it hurt doing it at community center where we where welcome by most people. Mrs. Mimosa did you every come down to see what was going at the feed? I THANK IF YOU WOULD TALK TO US YOU WOULD of FOUND THERE ARE HALF TRUTHS BEING SPERAD BY A CERTAIN PERSON ABOUT THE FEED. A bout 98% of the people who ate there lived in the acres

jrw
jrw
"Mrs. Mimosa did you every come down to see what was going at the feed? I THANK IF YOU WOULD TALK TO US YOU WOULD of FOUND THERE ARE HALF TRUTHS BEING SPERAD BY A CERTAIN PERSON ABOUT THE FEED. A bout 98% of the people who ate there lived in the acres"

This is just one example of some weird posts this evening. Has someone put something in the water today?

BTW, Barry, please stop using up all the commas before we all run out of them. Thanks!
hey tom ,,, im sure ,,,, that ,,,,,,,,,,,,there are plenty of these little friends to go around ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, !