Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawaiian acres roads/community association
Did anyone else receive one of these posts ? CREEPY
Well well justthefacts, it appears that Laurie has caught you in yet another lie. "Spewing" I believe was the term used. I think that is a perfect term. Spew some more lies about facts pertaining to Hawaiian Acres. LOL Barry!! Well put. To think some of those hungry people were coming from afar to eat. Quick shut it down! LOL You no longer have any credibility justthefact. Justnonfacts.
We just returned from an epic 7 mile walk in our special Hawaiian Acres.
On road F a vehicle with the plate HJC or HGC - 382 was doing at least 60mph.It is a reddish maroon Ford Explorer 4 door.
The two Caucasian 20 something male occupants were throwing smoldering misquetoe coils into the ferns and we extinguished 3 of them that we could locate.
The feature that sets this vehicle apart from all others is that the rear plastic bumper on the passenger side is totally bent upwards and outwards.
We did say hello to the many and let them know what we witnessed ,the resident mean doggies welcome us as we always carry yummy Iam's doggy treats for them.
Heads up Hawaiian Acres,there are people driving around trying to create problems for all.
We seldom see other families walking so maybe a good family oriented exercise regime.
We also collected 2 full bags of opala in our walk as so much in considerate litter bugs.
So be aware of these people in the Ford Red Maroon Explorer 4 door.
Mrs.Mimosa
nathan i mean willy you are not a property owner and there Are several board members that are not property owners . the problem with this is we have people that are taking over our community center and board that do not have a vested interest in the direction of the subdivision .
Wait a minute ! That guys name is Nathan, you know him ? Is his last name Carpenter ?
Mimosa: Props to you for picking up rubbish on your walks. You're really 99 and walked 7 miles? Wow that's impressive.

2bad4u: I am NOT Nathan. I have said this many times to justnonfacts but I't doesn't seem to sink into her porous head. I've heard you two are clones of one another or even the same person with 2 different emails used to post in punaweb. Merge and become Just2bad4uandthenonfacts

I am William Hung Lo. My American mother picked the name William and as a little Hung Lo youth I was Billy, Bill, William, Will, even Billiam and finally Willy. My Chinese father Hung Lo Wang and all the Hung Lo clan resided in a mountainous region east of Zhangjiakou called Hung-lo-chen. We are a strong a proud folk and have overcome many hardships such as conquering the fierce Hung-hi clan and their invading marauders in the days before the motorized carriage. The Hung hi clan were strong and fast warriors but their downfall was that every Hung hi warrior was skilled with the short dao or (short sword). The Hung lo warriors though fewer in number were all masters of the jian or (long sword) from child to grandfather. After their defeat all of the Hung hi women ran to the the proud young Hung lo warriors and our clans numbers quadrupled in 4 years. Anyway I could go on and on about the the lineage but I'll save some grand tales for later.
99 is the new 93 - My husband is 91.
Some one in this thread said age 99,who is counting any how.
It is not polite to ask a wahine her age or weight.
Manners manners and all that.
Yes we walk many miles a day in HA,yes we pick up every ones garbage and teaching the grandchildren about community and also the endemic plants along our walks ,that contain a wide assortment of medicinal properties for all animals ailments .
This includes humans .
We find it very disheartening all the hate that abounds in this thread towards women .
You males need to show some restraint and be gentlemen when it comes to others that do not share you same point of view.
Please,for the sake of the children and grand children , can all of you please be more polite.
Mrs.Mimosa
gogould ,,,, a world class fairground and market place ,, those are high ideals to say the least ,, I applaude your world class attempt to come up with a good idea on how to make everything better here in the acres ,,, although you are apperantly nauseated by my response of a Disney like endeavor ,,, which part exactly makes you sick ? would it be the parking situation that has you throwing up ? ( Disney has solved this dilemma by operating shuttle service for the elderly and the infirmed that cant walk to the gate because after all their money is as green as anyone else's ,,, and since we have so many folks in their 90s that are walking and picking up the trash maybe we can get by with just the short bus for them.

or are you sick because I suggest that we use the Disney model without mike Eisner's permission ? well once again Disney has solved this dilemma and you can pattern your fairground idea after their model ,,,, Disney is world famous for paying minimum wage when required by law ,, and when not covered by minimum wage standards they revert to the practice of paying less by recruiting young people with no education and no job experience to fill as many slots as possible . but of course your thoughtful insight has pointed out that we have a huge work force that falls squarely within this target range ,,

since the world class fairgrounds on the 250 acre lot is your best answer to our local problems ,, then maybe you have also thought of a better business model that will employee our workforce of uneducated , and inexperienced labor force ,,, please do tell
gogould ,,, once again your much needed myopic view of a good work ethic is all that has been missing from the needed upkeep and repairs of the acres infrastructure , which is actually what this thread is devoted to ,, when you were a young man in the 20s there was a huge infrastructure for you to take advantage of set up by your elders ( the banana farmers ,, the sugar cane farmers ,, or was it the pineapple farmers ,, ) all of which paid slave wages and used the local population as indentured servants and share croppers ,.) I applaud your vision in this respect ,, although the great opportunities you had to take advantage of have been replaced by Walmart , 30 miles away ,, McDonalds , a little closer ,, and the cashier jobs at 7-11 and haras ,, just around the corner .all of which reward hard work and drive with starvation wages and the slavery mentality . im hoping that your insightfulness and vision will with the help of justthefacts and mimosa turn a bad thing into a successful opportunity for our youth seeking to better themselves via your work ethic ! im sure that with the leadership of facts and bad4u and mimosa as well as yourself,, we could put all these young job hunters to work here in the acres cleaning up the trash ,, drug needles ,, and baggies ,,, and the necessary road maintenance while paying a dollar or two per hour for their dedication and drive ,, the associations could cover their wages by using the monies collected from the dues ,,, oh wait ,,,that's a vol. thing and probably couldn't cover the expense because no one but a few pay the dues.
just facts and bad4you ,, ( gogo yes there is a huge need for jobs and there are opportunities available . i see many young people trying hard to get ahead , they take vocational classes look for work and get a job in the field their training is in , but i also see many more that dont even bother to read a book and take advantage of the opportunity provided to them . in the acres we seem to have an abundance of people that have no desire to earn a living , they want it all for free paid for by others. I am disgusted with the term "the feed " to me it is a term i use when i am going to "feed " my animals , is that how they refer to themselves for the free food ?? )

I HAVE LOOKED FOR THE LOCAL VOCATIONAL SCHOOL THAT YOU REFERENCE BUT HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO FIND LISTED IN THE PHONE BOOK ,, PLEASE LET US ALL KNOW THE INFO ON THIS PLACE OF WHICH YOU SPEAK PLEASE . YOU SAY THAT WE HAVE AN ABUNDANCE OF PEOPLE THAT WANT ONLY TO BE WELFARE RATS AND LIVE OFF THE SYSTEM ALL THIER LIVES ,, NOW THATS SOME OFFENSIVE REMARKS THERE FOR SURE ,,, I GUESS ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE YOU WALKED OR HITCHED TO TOWN TO WORK AT WALMART OR MCDONALDS BUT WITH THOSE CHOICES IM NOT AMAZED THAT THERE ARE THOSE WHO SEE NO FUTURE AND SEE THE WELFARE GAME AS THE ONLY GAME IN TOWN. AS FOIR THE TERM THE FEED , WELL I THINK IT WAS FACTS THAT STARTED THAT HUMILIATING TERM ,, YOU WILL HAVE TO ASK HIM IF HE MENT THE TERM TO BE INSULTING OR NOT,,, AND I SUSPECT THAT THE TERM THAT MOST OF THE HUNGRY PEOPLE HERE IN THE ACRES WOULD CHOOSE FOR THEMSELVES WOULD BE SOMETHING SIMPLE ,,,,, LIKE HUNGRY !