Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawaiian acres roads/community association
mimosa you have alot of information and knowledge . we can only hope that the new boards of HACA and HARC spend the money on what needs to be done to improve the roads or better the community center , instead of personal desires projects
hello facts ,,,, ( the roads have become worse in some places not passable, and definitely no emergency vehicles can pass . )

could you do us a favor and tell everyone EXACTLY where these unpassable roads are located,, ? PLEASE ! we had
thought that we had driven every single road the other day Feb. 12 and 13 ,, from one to eleven and even that new cut thru the pasture land for rd. 2 and b we think ,and of course we drove all the lettered roads on the 13th and for the life of me I cant find a single place that was impassable to small cars and ambulances ,,,,,, I know the big fire truck from Keaau can utilize every part of the roads that we drove,, sight seeing we were and looking for a pretty spot to picnic and such . IM SURE TAHT YOU ARE 100 PERCENT CORRECT AND FACTUAL WHEN YOU STATE THAT MANY ARE INDEED IMPASSABLE ,,,AND WILL YOU BE SO KIND AND WILLING TO COOPERATE ,,,,,,,, AND TELL US WHERE EXACTLY WHERE THESE IMPASSABLE SECTIONS ARE LOCATED ! IM SURE YOU WANT TO HELP IN LOCATEING THESE HAZARDS AND MY WIFE AND I AND ANY OR ALL INTERESTED PARTIES WOULD LIKE TO SEE FOR OURSELVES ,,,

you could make it easy on yourself and just list them by grid coordinates ,,,,,,,, like for instance ,,,,,,,,, rd. 10 between road c and d ! now that's easy and pretty specific ,,,, or maybe another example ,,,,, rd. 3 between e and f ,, once again that's pretty easy and accurate,,actually pretty factual too ,,, so we will be looking for your response so that we can all go out and see the unpassable sections for ourselves,,,, thank you and aloha

justfacts ,,,,,, ( some how laurie there was a money attraction because you were the office manager for HACA and HARC for 10 years. )

we would like to understand this comment you made ,,,

are you implying that this laurie woman illegally profited from her position as office manager ?

or are you just besmirching her character and honesty by implying that her position somehow allowed her to skim a little off the top ?

we don't understand this comment ,,, seems very inflammatory to us and it certainly makes our punatalk experience uncomfortable !
barry there is nothing inflammatory except your suggestions . laurie was the office manager for 10 years ,she was paid for her work and the meetings she attended for HARC as the secretary/note taker , paid for any time she was available to HARC and HACA , she was well paid.
as for impassable roads , start with the money I donated to a trucker for rock to fill in a drop off and holes on road 7 . it was a donation of my own money to an elderly lady that asked for help because the ambulance could not reach her house to administer services to her terminal husband . or the fire truck that could not reach a homeowner on road 10 to render service during a storm . enough said and I will not disclose the individuals as they asked for help , I assisted enough said .
quote:
Originally posted by justthefacts

barry , no self control. yes the dictionary gives a literal definition the basic meaning of sarcasm and there is also a psychiatric context .
laurie you are correct , when i bought my property the roads were bad , not as bad as they are now and your right i always hoped they would get better since there was approximately $100,000.00 a year coming in for the roads back then . one would think that as time goes on more people would move in the roads would slowly improve as more funding would come in ,but instead over the past 18 years the funding has shrunk,so we are being told by the office and the roads have become worse in some places not passable, and definitely no emergency vehicles can pass . some how laurie there was a money attraction because you were the office manager for HACA and HARC for 10 years.

HARC never had that much except for maybe one year. All funds were allocated each year. The top year was about 1400 members at $60 each $84,000.00. The organizatiion was finally being funded by the membership. But then a strange anonymous letter full of lies was mailed with no authorization to members saying HARC was corrupt. So untrue it is sickening. The membership addresses were illegally obtained from the office. A former treasurer of HARC is the suspect of the membership list theft and fraudulent use of mail to spread lies. Dues plummetted. People were suspicious because that former treasurer had spread vicious lies in the community. Trust was gone. And yet here we are, ready to bring back membership in spite of the sabatoge. I paid my dues. Did YOU?
quote:
Originally posted by barry

justfacts ,,,,,, ( some how laurie there was a money attraction because you were the office manager for HACA and HARC for 10 years. )

we would like to understand this comment you made ,,,

are you implying that this laurie woman illegally profited from her position as office manager ?

or are you just besmirching her character and honesty by implying that her position somehow allowed her to skim a little off the top ?

we don't understand this comment ,,, seems very inflammatory to us and it certainly makes our punatalk experience uncomfortable !

yes this is what she has implied and slandered me and our non-profits with: unsubstantiated suspicions. Every thing she has come up with I have easily refuted or easily explained on FB recently. She never asked me about any of her suspicions and did not allow subsequent OM's to contact me for assistance when needed. There is plenty more to say. I stand by my office management of 10 years for HACA & HARC 100% and have continued to run a successful small business of my own, bookkeeping & payroll, since 1999. I manage plenty $$ for many clients with my employees. Sadly, some people have formed opinions based on the rumer and inuendo she spread over the last few years and now many people assume there is badness going on. In fact, there has been no badness whatsoever. Differing personalities and goals yes, but no financial badness.
DEAR JUST FACTS ,,,,,

YOUR RESPONSE WAS SELFSERVING AND EVASIVE ,,,,,,VERY CLEVER AND ACTUALLY A TRAIT THATS IN HIGH DEMAND THESE DAYS AT THE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE AND THE DEPT OF JUSTICE ,( ERICS OFFICE IS EMPTY , PRECISELY BECAUSE HE WAS SELF SERVING AND EVASIVE BEFORE CONGRESS , TO PUT IT MILDLY )

THE QUESTION POSED TO YOU IN RESPONSE TO YOUR EARLIER POST WAS ALMOST AS SIMPLE AS WE COULD POSSIBLY MAKE IT, WHERE ARE THESE IMPASSABLE ROADS THAT YOU ELUDED TO IN YOUR FACTUAL STATMENT ( in some places not passable, and definitely no emergency vehicles can pass .) THESE ARE YOUR WORDS !! COULDNT MAKE THIS UP IF WE TRIED,,,,, DO YOU DENY THAT YOU MADE THIS ASSERTION IN A PUBLIC FORUM ?

as for impassable roads , start with the money I donated to a trucker for rock to fill in a drop off and holes on road 7 . it was a donation of my own money to an elderly lady that asked for help because the ambulance could not reach her house to administer services to her terminal husband . or the fire truck that could not reach a homeowner on road 10 to render service during a storm . enough said and I will not disclose the individuals as they asked for help , I assisted enough said

YOU GO DUDE ,, ERIC HOLDER WOULD BE SO PROUD OF YOU ! NOT ONLY DID YOU COMPLETELY SIDESTEP THE QUESTION POSED TO YOU ,, YOU CLEARLY ATTEMPTED TO CLOUD THE ISSUE IN A MANNER DESIGNED TO OVERSHADOW THE FACT THAT YOU IN NO WAY ANSWERED THE QUESTION POSED TO YOU.,,,,NOW WE MADE OUR BEST ATTEMPT TO MAKE THE REQUEST POLITE,CONCISE AND SIMPLE ,, WHERE ARE THE IMPASSABLE ROADS THAT YOU PROFESSED AS FACT ? TO BE HONEST I DONT THINK WE COULD MAKE OUR QUESTION ANY SIMPLER ,,,( WELL WE COULD USE CRAYONS AND CONSTRUCTION WITH WICH TO DRAW A PICTURE FOR YOU .,,,,,,,,,)BUT YOU STATED THAT YOUR GOAL IN ALL OF THIS DISCOURSE IS TO CLEARLY UPHOLD AND DELIVER THE FACTS ,,,,, AND ,,,,,, JUSTTHEFACTS.

( as for impassable roads , start with the money I donated to a trucker for rock to fill in a drop off and holes on road 7 . it was a donation of my own money to an elderly lady that asked for help because the ambulance could not reach her house to administer services to her terminal husband . or the fire truck that could not reach a homeowner on road 10 to render service during a storm . enough said and I will not disclose the individuals as they asked for help , I assisted enough said . )

WELL DUDE ,, THATS NOT ENOUGH SAID ,,,, NO ONE ASKED IF YOU DONATED MONEY TO A TRUCKER,,,,,AND NO ONE ASKED IF YOUR DONATION WAS OF YOUR OWN MONEY ,,,,,NOW DONT GET US WRONG,, WE GREATLY APPRECIATE THAT YOU SAY YOU DID THIS CHARITABLY FOR AN ELDERLY WOMAN AND HER INFIRMED HUSBAND ON ROAD SEVEN ,,,,,,, THATS WONDERFUL !!!! AND ONCE AGAIN TO BELABOR THE POINT ,,,,,, NO ONE ASKED YOU IF A FIRE TRUCK COULD NOT NEGOTIATE ROAD 10 IN A STORM,,,, ( BY THE WAY ,,, COULD YOU BE SO KIND AS TO ENLIGHTEN US TO THE NUMBER ON THE FIRE TRUCK AND THE FIRE HOUSE IT WAS DISPATCHED FROM ,,???? NOW THATS A QUESTION ,,, IM SURE YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE ,,,, AND WHILE WE ARE IN THAT NEIGHBORHOOD ,,, ,,, COULD YOU ALSO ENLIGHTEN US AS TO WHICH STORM YOU ARE REFERING TO ??? NOW SEE ,,THATS ANOTHER QUESTION ! ) AFTER ALL THESE ARE JUST FACTS THAT ARE EASILY ANSWERED CORRECTLY ,,,,, DONT YOU AGREE ? UHOOOOH THERE GOES ANOTHER QUESTION ,,,,,, !

ONCE AGAIN YOU WERE QUESTIONED AS TO YOUR ASSERTION OF JUST THE PAST FEW DAYS THAT SOME ROADS WERE IMPASSABLE TO AMBULANCE AND FIRE PERSONELL ,,,, WE ASKED POLITELY WHERE THESE ROADS ARE ???????????????????? PLEASE NOTICE THE EXTRA QUESTION MARKS ,, DENOTEING THAT IT IS INDEED A QUESTION. AND I POINT OUT AGAIN THAT YOU WERE NOT ASKED TO DISCLOUSE ANY NAMES OF THESE VAGUE SHADOWY PEOPLE THAT IM SURE GREATLY APPRECIATED YOU DONATION OF YOUR OWN CASH TO A TRUCK DRIVER KNOWN ONLY TO YOU AND A VAGUE RESIDENT ON TEN THAT NEEDED FIRE ASSISTANCE IN A STORM KNOWN ONLY TO YOU,!

PLEASE RESIST THE TEMPTATION TO BE EVASIVE AND SHADOWY ON THIS ONE SIMPLE ISSUE,,,( CLEARING MY THROAT AND HOLDING A CRAYON AND CONSTRUCTION PAPER ,,, SO THAT WE CANT POSSIBLE BE MISUNDERSTOOD ,,,,,,

MR JUSTTHE FACTS ,,,,,, PLEASE GIVE US JUSTTHEFACTS ,, AND GIVE US THE OPPURTUNITY TO SEE THE IMPASSABLE ROADS FOR OURSELVES AND IN SO DOING IT WOULD BOLSTER YOUR CREDIBILITY IN THIS FORUM THE FORUM YOU STARTED TO PROMOTE TRUTH JUSTICE AND THE AMERICAN WAY ,,,,,, O WAIT THATS SUPERMAN ,,,, SORRY ,,, NO DISRESPECT INTENDED BUT YOU GET THE IDEA IM SURE ,,, IF YOU STILL DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE QUESTION THAN BY ALL MEANS AS IS YOUR CONSTITUIONAL RIGHT TO PLEAD TH FIFTH AMENDMENT ! ( AS SO MAY AT THE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE HAVE RECENTLY JUT PRIOR TO BEING CHARGED WITH CONTEMPT AND EVASION ! )

WOW WE DIDNT REALIZE HOW LATE IT WAS ,, PLEASE FORGIVE ANY SPELLING OR PUNCTUATION ERRORS AND THE LIBERAL USE OF THE COMMAS ,, DID I MENTION WE HAVE ABUMPER CROP OF COMMAS THIS YEAR ?

PLEASE BE HONEST ,, UPFRONT ,, TRANSPERANT AND FACTUAL AS WELL AS TRUTHFUL IN YOUR ANSWER ,,,

WHAT IS THE LOCATION OF THESE IMPASSABLE ROADS ? A FAIR QUESTION SINCE YOU SEEM TO BE THE ONLY PERSON THAT KNOWS WHERE THEY ARE !
laurie you should address your comment to barry he wrote the quote. you are right you were the office manager for 10 years for HACA and HARC . you resigned . at one point you managed over $200,000.00 for both organizations that was approximately $100,000.00 for HACA and $100,000.00 for HARC combined total approximately $200,000.00 for 10 years . oh and you were paid very well to do it I think if I remember approximately $24.00 an hour is that correct ?
Barry,

"YOUR RESPONSE WAS SELFSERVING AND EVASIVE [...]"

Enough shouting, OK? It's rude.