Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawaiian acres roads/community association
Well it's almost 8:00 wonder if Barry will meet Mimosa. Somethings seem funny with both Barry and Mimosa. Wonder if Barry you really are a cop??! I wonder more about Mimosa though. I really doubt she is who she says she is. I mean really??!! She claims she is 99 then denies it when she is the one who stated her age in the first place. So a 99 year old and her 90+ year old wheelchair-bound husband are going to meet a another unknown Hawaiian Acres resident to inspect the roads at 8:00 p.m. Sounds like total BS Mr. Mimosa. Oh and justthefacts: Now Barry is this Nathan character you speak of? Either this Nathan fellow is posting under many different aliases or there are a plethora of acres residents who dislike you.
Anyway it rained the other day so guess what? The roads are worse today because of all the little rivers and puddles. My point exactly. The huge floods tear the roads up. We don't have them as often as we used to. If you look at the weather trend in the past 20 years we have had less and less rain. So translated with less rain the roads have gradually gotten better as a whole not worse. Also according to barry who drove up and down every road they are all passable.
"hello everyone ,,, im new to the subdivision and have met some of you already ,, im happy to be part of the group and as a new landowner im thrilled to begin making my world a better place. having just moved onto 10 rd and finished dozing my lot ( my little paradise ),, im taking the time to meet and get to know all of my new neighbors,, already it is such a welcome change from the hectic pace of life in downtown Honolulu ,, although the commute was shorter to get to the courthouse there ,,I feel it is way comfy with the short drive to downtown hilo . ahhhh life is good here,,, thinking of having a bbq at my new place to meet the neighbors,,,keep an eye out for the invitations,,,ill hang them on your gate for those I haven't met yet ,, don't let the blue light bother you ,, when not at work we are just regular folks like everyone else,,, aloha my friends . "

'Barry',,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, You might have the light off but you seriously making yourself and brothers that may prefer you to represent them in the best light,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, look bad. IMO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you are bordering on misconduct. I doubt your superiors would approve of this crap you vomiting up here. As a public servant, would you care to provide your ID to prove you are whom you say ?

No one on the forum needs to provide I.D. or identify themselves unless they want to. Anyone identifying any individual against their wishes will be banned.

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator

Punaweb moderator
Yep Rob, just asking him to put his money where his mouth is ... Others ways, channels and personnel to check authenticity.

Have a good week ahead,
aloha,
pog

Forgot to add ,,,, I'm sure 'barry' knows this.
Family member airlifted to Queens this afternoon in extreme life threatening condition,i am sure you will hear about it in the news if she does not make it.
Mr.Mimosa
prayers of course to all those in need ,,,,,,, life is so short that it should never be taken for granted ,,, hopes and prayers to those in need ,,,,,,amen
quote:
Originally posted by barry

road report ,,,, after driving each and every road in the acres today in a two wheel drive truck ,,,

from road 1 to road 11 and from road b all the way to road g where ever they do go all the way thru,, road 10 and road 11 don't go all the way thru ,,,,,

there is not any single road in Hawaiian acres that isn't rough ,, some a bit rougher than others ,,but each and every road is passable

Wrong
If you actually drove all 77 miles+ (90% <10mph)... you would know that Rd 2 doesn't go through to B from C... and never will

Aloha

save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
JUST FOR THE RECORD,,,,,

from road 1 to road 11 and from road b all the way to road g where ever they do go all the way thru

never did say they were 10 mph roads ,,,, I did say that they were all passable ,,,, I also said there are no good roads and that they were all rough some worse than others ,,,,

so this is justthefacts as I drove them ,,,, and it is 2bad4u that when you bought your property here that you didn't notice that the roads were rough ,,,also it is 2bad4u that you apparently had expectations that your vol. donation of 60 dollars a year ,,, to the road people would assure you of 10 mph roads and whatever else you think or thought at the time would come from your generous donations to the road and comm people ( you know the people that oversee the boards trying to make a silk purse from a sows ear ,,,

I suggest that you drive all the roads ,, as I did ,, and report back which roads you could not travel ,,, thank you for your condescending remarks ,,,and lack of help ,,,

the vast majority of my neighbors and fellow land owners would im sure overlook your post.
Barry,

The Punaweb policy is to limit members to an average of 5 posts per day. You are exceeding that. Please slow down or you will be temporarily suspended until your average is below 5.

No response required.

Punaweb moderator

Punaweb moderator
the HARC board has officially kicked off their newly appointed board member. i guess they did not like what he had to say, they have not given any reason for kicking him off the board . the whole situation is interesting because the person was not a property owner yet they appointed him to the board as vice president the reason was they said no one wants to serve on the HARC board . so why dont they just dis-ban and stop taking in money . road work isn't being done.