Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawaiian acres roads/community association
As the potholes grow like sands through the hourglass - these are the days in the HA.
Laurie - Our personal family crisis is private and none of any ones business,we have a very large ohana state wide.If you had watched the local news in the last two weeks,you would of seen snippets of our very personal tragedy and loss of life .We shared a bit of personal life to address berry and his wanting to meet us.
Some of us actually have a life away from a computer but we also contribute un told hours to H.A. and other subdivisions in our own ways.
Berry - If you had even bothered to drive the roads we 1st mentioned,your chain saw would of come in very handy,we drove it today and the tree's are still down and blocking access .
Been this way since the hurricane .Cams record all vehicles coming and going on that particular section of road as with other roads with in the subdivision.
Please do NOT argue with us.
End of subject with Berry
As the potholes grow like sands through the hourglass

...an hourglass made of minvans....
quote:
Originally posted by justthefacts

yes income always hovered around 100 K ?? what are you looking for ? and why keep collecting money when you can no longer maintain a board of directors and follow by laws .

No, justthelies, yearly income never "hovered around 100K" and what are YOU looking for? what is your remedy for better roads? Fill us in on your scenario that will get HA the roads YOU think should be in place (even if many owners are satisfied with things as they are)? Where would the money come from? Do you think receivership would not come down on property owners heads some how? who would pay for all this: the taxpayers? Justthe facts, if you see yourself as an asset to our community stop stirring the pot and provide true ideas and solutions. Stop harrassing the non-profits with your threats of law suits & stop harrassing us property owners by attempting to force our organizations into spending money for defense. Folks like you ARE the problem.
quote:
Originally posted by justthefacts

yes income always hovered around 100 K ?? what are you looking for ? and why keep collecting money when you can no longer maintain a board of directors and follow by laws .

We now understand why you want HACA & HARC dissoved. You have been banned from being on the HARC board thru the bylaws because of your ruinous actions as treasurer a few years ago. You lost the HACA election recently, thankfully!! We know it was you that sent out that horrible anonymous letter a few years ago. It's effect is finally diminishing and dues/memberships are way up! Now you are powerless to make decisions for the community and want to take away everyone elses' rights. YOU, justthelies, are the bully on the HACA/HARC "playground" that has been booted out for your meanness and for trying to ruin other peoples' projects. Leave us alone!
quote:
Originally posted by Mimosa

Laurie - Our personal family crisis is private and none of any ones business,we have a very large ohana state wide.If you had watched the local news in the last two weeks,you would of seen snippets of our very personal tragedy and loss of life .We shared a bit of personal life to address berry and his wanting to meet us.
Some of us actually have a life away from a computer but we also contribute un told hours to H.A. and other subdivisions in our own ways.

Just wanting to be friendly here, Mimosa. I have also volunteered plenty time & resources to our community (previous to my paid OM position and even during those 10 years), as have many, many other volunteers over the last 60 years. I have a small business and family to take care of also. So we have a lot in common, don't you think?
Birchl and E.W........I have no idea who it is that you think you are bad mouthing when you mention me, but I dont care....
its getting old.
Please leave me out of your fantasies !
Laurie, why do you keep saying the same thing over and over and over again ?
Readers are not stupid and realize what's going on here. Its enough already.
Laurie - Will you please refrain from your personal attacks on another member of this forum.It is very unbecoming of a lady.
The he said she said is old and boring,it is what 4 year old's do.
Your children who are now grown,went to elementary charter and HS charter and public education with our great great great grand children.
Laurie,you do not know who actually sent that letter so stop with the innuendo and blame game .
Maybe or maybe not another letter is in the works,much more detailed than the last.
With a decade of verifiable facts.
Please be cordial and sweet and God will smile with you.
Mrs.Mimosa
laurie you are making many,misleading and false accusations about me perhaps it is time once again to post the letter from the failed HARC audit done by the university accounting school. and once again laurie . I had no access to the files, records or books of HARC , only you did , laurie you had total and absolute control over the entire office. You provided me with a piece of paper that was a monthly report , and i read it at the meetings. It was and is handy to use me as your scapegoat , but in truth and reality You own it from the meeting where the prosecuting attorney showed up (by my invitation) and looked at you and said "you need an audit" , you own it you were the office manager , you had total and absolute control over all the files books , documents and records of HACA and HARC . you resigned shortly after that meeting and you cant stop pursuing me for your actions . you may continue to hunt me but i am firm in my statements .