Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawaiian acres roads/community association
When this thread hits 50 pages, can we print it out and use it to fill a pothole?
By the time it is 50 pages,the pothole will have aunties and cousins but yes - lettuce do something.
HARC will not,so we must on our own.
LOL....or, you could go out and fill some befor that. Thats what the neighbors and I have started doing.
All this crying and whining and hand wringing over some roads. What a bunch of losers. Find something else to focus your energy on. You saw the road conditions before you bought your property right? So buyer beware and suck it up now. You don't like it - move! Or fix your stretch of road, or buy a big 4X4 or just STHU!
lava , the "move" remark . insulting . people should have reasonable expectations that things would and should improve as more folks move in . not to mention the fact that money has been paid into both HACA and HARC over the years . where is the improvement instead things are going backwards yet HACA and HARC are asking for more money . these organizations are paying close to 20% of the money to administrative costs for an office space the size of a closet and most of the time not open. that 20% is excessive .
LavaLava......what would you like to talk about ?
quote:
Originally posted by justthefacts

laurie you are making many,misleading and false accusations about me perhaps it is time once again to post the letter from the failed HARC audit done by the university accounting school. and once again laurie . I had no access to the files, records or books of HARC , only you did , laurie you had total and absolute control over the entire office. You provided me with a piece of paper that was a monthly report , and i read it at the meetings. It was and is handy to use me as your scapegoat , but in truth and reality You own it from the meeting where the prosecuting attorney showed up (by my invitation) and looked at you and said "you need an audit" , you own it you were the office manager , you had total and absolute control over all the files books , documents and records of HACA and HARC . you resigned shortly after that meeting and you cant stop pursuing me for your actions . you may continue to hunt me but i am firm in my statements .

I was the Om, the board had control. I enjoyed the prosecuting attorneys remarks cause he said all was good. He did not say anything to me, but said to the board "an audit is not legally necessary but looks good to your members". I resigned 3 months later, not immediately. I also am firm in my statements because they are TRUE. The "audit" not completed by UH class was under you as treasurer, not me as OM. That "audit" was attempted 2 YEARS after I left. You told a former OM, name starts with A, to falsify records and do things not in accord with accepted practices. I will continue to post truth to your lies as long as you continue to harass our community with. Pay your dues and become a member of the community.
quote:
Originally posted by Mimosa

Laurie - Will you please refrain from your personal attacks on another member of this forum.It is very unbecoming of a lady.
The he said she said is old and boring,it is what 4 year old's do.
Your children who are now grown,went to elementary charter and HS charter and public education with our great great great grand children.
Laurie,you do not know who actually sent that letter so stop with the innuendo and blame game .
Maybe or maybe not another letter is in the works,much more detailed than the last.
With a decade of verifiable facts.
Please be cordial and sweet and God will smile with you.
Mrs.Mimosa

I am usually "cordial" & "sweet" but when faced with slander I will not be. Justthelies has been spreading lies about me for years. Now the table is turned, deservedly. Defense of HACA & HARC and clearing of my name is all I'm after. If you know me so well , in all politeness perhaps you could reveal yourself? About the letter, justthefacts had the motive and the access to the database. It does sound like you have some things to say. Why would it be thru another, damaging anonymous letter if you care so much for HA? That's not very "cordial & sweet" nor ladylike. Why not discuss those things here, cordially & sweetly?
laurie i did not have access to the data base, no access to computers , books, files, records, only you did. what letter are you talking about ?? the letter i received in the mail like everyone else about 4 years ago ? what letter . talk sweetly ? where are you going with this? whats wrong with you ?
where are you going with this? whats wrong with you ?

Still doing this...