Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creep Steals Girl's Heart Money
This morning on TV there was the story (and video) of a despicable low-life stealing a collection jar on the counter of Irie Hawaii. The money collected is for an 8 year old Puna girl who is awaiting a heart transplant. I have a strong feeling that Puna residents will rally for this girl. I know I will stop by Irie Hawaii today. I hope other merchants set up collections for her as well. And check the video on Hawaii New Now. Who is this scumbag?
Here is the link:

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/28194...transplant
I watched the video. What a pos this dude is!!

Jon in Keaau/HPP
Jon in Keaau/HPP
{content deleted by moderator }

Sorry I simply cringe when people talk about needing a new organ. Maybe it's done ethically here when someone dies but only the rich can afford the insurance policy to cover the insanely high medical costs. Hence collection jars everywhere.

It's a little hard to tell from this video... but I believe this is "Jeff", who is a known drug-addict and thief. He's white, about 6', in his 50's but looks much older. He ripped off my next-door neighbor a few years ago. I often see him on Main Street Pahoa, usually with the bandana on his head and carrying a backpack. He seeks weed on the street and is usually stumbling and mumbling high on something or another. I saw him about a month ago trying to hitch a ride at 9am wearing only boxer shorts and yelling at passing cars.

Since he's such a frequent Pahoa face I suspect that the police will catch up with him pretty quickly. Good thing this time he got caught on tape! If I see his azz I'm calling 911!
So sad.
Hopefully the statewide publicity from Hawaii News Now more than makes up for the $200 lost in the collection jar.

If Madisyn gets what she needs for her heart transplant, Irie Hawaii might want to consider putting out a jar for a brain transplant. The thief in the video sure could use one.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
Let's replace that $$ the scumbag stole. Here's a link to a fundraising site for her:

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundrai...die/299741

They have released a better version of the video - in which you can see his (and the accomplice) face...It is the guy in the red shirt and wearing a bandana.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLb5mpDg...e=youtu.be

He is a creep, and I don't sanction in any way what he did; but perhaps the silver lining might be re-evaluation of a diagnosis that forces an 8 year old girl into open heart surgery. Don't give me the rote "there is no other choice".
***Still can't figure out how to spell 'car' correctly***
Scummy and heartless guy. Kind people who are making up for the loss.

Misguided developed country that makes a little's girl's operation depend on donation jars and pancake breakfasts.