Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawaiian acres roads/community association
quote:
Originally posted by justthefacts

prosecutor showed up you quit

Two events, not related, separated by 5 months. That's the facts, justthelies. Until you stop bashing my services and mis-interpreting events I will continue to post the truths to your un-truths.
laurie what are you talking about , what services ? you have wasted more time and energy repeating yourself and blaming me for your problems , spend your energy on something that will make you money or be productive . its old already. same ole same ole .own it and move on .your going in a circle .
quote:
Originally posted by justthefacts

laurie what are you talking about , what services ? you have wasted more time and energy repeating yourself and blaming me for your problems , spend your energy on something that will make you money or be productive . its old already. same ole same ole .own it and move on .your going in a circle .

I do not consider myself to have problems. My life is full and busy. However, slandering my business services will get you an eyeful on this or any other social forum. You are actually the one going in circles with your complaints about past and present road conditions and board member "badness". The roads are the roads. Go slow and own them cause you do, along with the rest of us.
omg OMG OMG omg omg brothers ,,in the memory of free men ,,, rarely have the troll armies mustered such a tirade of evil ,,, the great lords of the moose clans have been told of these trolls ,,,when the moose council was summoned by the king and told of how nasty these trolls can get ,, (in just one day )

their great tolerance and brotherhood was strained ,,,to the point that a special knight has been dispatched to represent the kings name and wish's in regards to ridding the shire of this infestation of trolls hiding under every bridge in the lands south of the freedom mountains to the great moose river ,,,,

brothers and sisters of the tribes and houses of the freemen ,,,hark unto me and I will pass unto you all of the thoughts and wishes of your king and guardian of the free lands,,,,,, after a shower and a little debauchery ,,,,, new road report and trash report coming ,,,, priorities ,,, debauchery first then spread the truth !
What are you smoking, shooting, popping, snorting ?
quote:
Originally posted by Mimosa

Today from about 9am till about 1:30 this afternoon,we as a family,took 2 full loads of roadside opala to Kea'au transfer station.
2 rusted bumpers.
7 used and discarded tires from auto's and trucks.
8 bags of personal garbage from baby diapers to left over meals in various forms of decay .
Numerous plastic bags,fast food crap ola garbage.
Card board boxes,moist and ikky.
Cig butts,empty beer glass bottles that have lost their labels .
One old decaying mattress and box spring.Large foam futon rubbish from years long past. I am sure you speard your cold mix and recycle asphalt today since it was bone dry thank you .No wait something came up.
Drug left overs,used grow bags,broken rusted roof iron parts.
We dug out 3 deep puddles that vehicles splash the fines into when they splish splash through.
Now they can drain,or until the grader comes along and refills the drain with a 6 inch berm.
On 5 dollar friday at safe way we are getting a half ton of reclaim asphalt at Yamada guys and fixing a part of D rd and also half ton of cold mix to repair some pot holes on 9road and G road strips where no one has bothered for more than 5 years.If rainy or wet we will postpone the reclaim and asphalt till dry as bone conditions prevail and yes we pay our HARC dues on only one of our lots.
What have any of you done lately to repair roads you do not traverse regularly ?

jrw
jrw
quote:
Originally posted by jrw

quote:
Originally posted by Mimosa

Today from about 9am till about 1:30 this afternoon,we as a family,took 2 full loads of roadside opala to Kea'au transfer station.
2 rusted bumpers.
7 used and discarded tires from auto's and trucks.
8 bags of personal garbage from baby diapers to left over meals in various forms of decay .
Numerous plastic bags,fast food crap ola garbage.
Card board boxes,moist and ikky.
Cig butts,empty beer glass bottles that have lost their labels .
One old decaying mattress and box spring.Large foam futon rubbish from years long past. I am sure you speard your cold mix and recycle asphalt today since it was bone dry thank you .No wait something came up.
Drug left overs,used grow bags,broken rusted roof iron parts.
We dug out 3 deep puddles that vehicles splash the fines into when they splish splash through.
Now they can drain,or until the grader comes along and refills the drain with a 6 inch berm.
On 5 dollar friday at safe way we are getting a half ton of reclaim asphalt at Yamada guys and fixing a part of D rd and also half ton of cold mix to repair some pot holes on 9road and G road strips where no one has bothered for more than 5 years.If rainy or wet we will postpone the reclaim and asphalt till dry as bone conditions prevail and yes we pay our HARC dues on only one of our lots.
What have any of you done lately to repair roads you do not traverse regularly ?

I know you speard your reclaim asphalt and cold mix today since it was bone dry thank you. No wait something came up.

jrw

jrw
jrw
"On 5 dollar friday at safe way we are getting a half ton of reclaim asphalt"

How did that go ? I haven't seen the asphalt aisle.
laurie exactly What Are your services? where do you do them and when do you do them? again prosecutor says "you need an audit" ... you quit .... 10 years of office manager down the tubes your Choice . you quit , stopped working at your job for 10 years , left the position, no longer wanted the pay , walked away from your Services .. you own it . game over . oh exactly why did you quit ?
I have just found out that the special unannounced meeting of HACA scheduled for 10:oo AM tomorrow at the community center is cancelled . Also I have just found out that the Treasure , Secretary and another long term board member have resigned from the HACA board this week . so all is not going well for the new HACA board . I think it is time that the membership who voted for and wholly supported be informed that they have resigned and the reason why.