Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawaiian acres roads/community association
"I have just found out that the special unannounced meeting of HACA scheduled for 10:oo AM tomorrow at the community center is cancelled ."

Did the voices in your head tell you this ?
jrw , I don't think mimosa spread any asphalt today , I didn't see any old codgers looking like them at the 5 dollar Friday this morning in safeway. however I do believe they were up at the free food pie making , one of our workers lives up near cooper center she said there was a bunch of people gathered up there when she drove out today and mentioned some pies being handed out. and I did not see any $5.00 asphalt in safeway.
quote:
Originally posted by Mimosa

Berry - We left a large bag of opala just for you,as of this afternoon at 7pm it is still there.
It is on Road E between 1 and 7 on the hamakua side of road,well away from the grader or traffic but also extremely visible .
We also have left all opala on Rd D from 1 to 3,so since others in this community drive this road daily,they can pick it up them selves,which they have not.
Berry,the only gravel on E is 2 loads in 2 half years from 8 to 6 in the last 2 months from last years funds with a ton or two left over above Rd 6 on E.
Seems to us,that some one on the HARC board either lives on 6 and E or eats regularly at the pizza shop and local hang out talk stories gossip party station and wanted a smoother access to their pizza dinner.
We helped feed over 900 families and individuals today at Cooper Center,if you had bothered to attend,you would of met us,we give out the baked goods.Today was pecan pies and locally sourced pecans and pumpkin pies and also banana bread and avo bread,both with pecans and not walnuts.The avo's we sourced at the Wood Valley Tibetan ashram and they are all blessed by the resident Tibetan Monks.Beautiful large organic butter avo's .
You might want to Google cooper center on wright road to see for yourself,what we continue to offer our upper puna community.
On saturday we are helping at 3 churches from Mtn View to Kurtistown on meals and food pantries,see you there berry,Come meet us and our church family.
If a troll is your way of saying thank you,then it is certainly welcome.If it has negative connotations,please keep them to yourself.
Mrs.Mimosa

Mimoas if you guys are real? there is old saying people who do good deeds and brag about it or not doing good deeds but deeds that make them look good

jrw
jrw
JUSTAFACT JUST A QUOTE FROM MIMOSA.YOU DONT KNOW THIS PEOPLE SAID FROM ONE OF YOUR POST WHY DO YOU THINK THEY ARE REAL.

jrw
jrw
jrw well I guess I give benefit of the doubt , what is it rob says assume the best ???? sorry cant remember it exactly , but yeah I hear what your saying .assume the best and ask questions .
We put a ton on Rd 11 today.
quote:
Originally posted by Mimosa

Laurie - Since you have such a sweet ride,and ability to take photo's and post them on face book,can you please take photo's for every one to see,on the condition of D road from the steep hill between 3 and 4 and each 1/3rd mile from there down to 8.
We do not have face book nor do we have a camera .Thank You in advance.
Laurie you are very lucky to own your on home on 3 acres and so close to pavement,heck,according to your very own son,you did not even buy it,your boy friend bought it for you for cash.
You are very lucky Laurie.
But also you do go through your vehicles as it is a business deduction on your taxes to some degree.
By the way group,E road was graded yesterday from 8 to 6,smooth as a babies bottom.Right to the access of the home style pizza joint.

Barry - is there a reason you quote someone but make no comment of your own? What's your point?
dear mimosadoucheette ,,,, why in the world would you ask the woman that you besmirch and slander at every opportunity to take the pictures that prove you are lying about so many things,,,, considering your ohana is so extensive through out the state and local area ,,,can onone of your clan do this for you ????

mimosadouchette ,,, your petty need to throw into the mix that ,,,,

(Laurie you are very lucky to own your on home on 3 acres and so close to pavement,heck,according to your very own son,you did not even buy it,your boy friend bought it for you for cash. )

is to so many of us petty and immature ,,, those that live in glass houses should not throw stones ,,, but we will get to that ,,, let me say that it is no ones business where or how this good woman or any of us acquired our piece of heaven,,,, only to the neighborhood gossip and mud slinger would such a comment or thought grow ,,, and as to this good woman's taxes and deductions ,,, well let me remind you that good people will not consider this information ,, that you spew ,, to be anything except lies ,,rumors ,, innuendo and totally no ones business ,

( By the way group,E road was graded yesterday from 8 to 6,smooth as a babies bottom.Right to the access of the home style pizza joint. )

mimosaduchette ,,, as you stated above you left a pile of trash and yuck,, for me on road e between road 1 and road 7 ,,,, so as a matter of course I did drive up today to retrieve it ,,,, I found one bag of trash thrown to the side and laying next to a pile of un bagged rubbish ,,, as I was picking up the rubbish I was aware that your security cameras were watching so in a neighborly fashion I bent over ,, pulled my pants down and gave you a yummy look at my backside ,, I was happy to pick up the trash you left for me ,,,and im hoping that you are happy with the wall sized poster of my backside that you had made for your living room wall at Walmart and this is how I know that the gradeing you speak of ,, is only in your mind ,, and to be blunt ,,, I didn't see the access to the pizza joint,,,send me a map,,im hungry after the trash run ,,,,,,,,,,Thank You in advance.

What a shame Puna is being taken over by some rather questionable people. It was a wonderful place to live in years ago, but things have changed and long-time residents now have to deal with people like Barry and jrw. The retirees from the mainland are hard enough to understand, but now there's a new generation of incoherent idiots.