Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ormat gossip
I never do caps, but.....

ALL OF YOU GET A GRIP! BE KIND TO EACH OTHER, RESPECT EACH OTHER'S OPINION WITHOUT A SLAUGHTER!!!

OK, I am Pau.

PS: No response required.
punalvr
PGV Gossip;

I was on a tour of the Geothermal Plant but arrived late and had to join the rest of the group already doing the tour.

The Guide was reviewing what he had just told the group. He told
the group that they wouldn't move on until they answered this one question: "What is the unit of power equal to one joule per second called?"

I have a hearing problem and didn't hear the question very well; so I raised my hand and said; "what?"

"Correct" said the guide. "Lets
move on."
Watt is your problem snorkle. js
I never do caps, but.....

ALL OF YOU GET A GRIP! BE KIND TO EACH OTHER, RESPECT EACH OTHER'S OPINION WITHOUT A SLAUGHTER!!!

You want what? I mean really, have you looked at some of the other threads here? PW is currently populated by some of the most vial people in Puna. 007 speaks of knowing groups of folks that claim to have been banned, but hey I know a lot of 'em that have just walked away saying it's not worth the time to put up with the crap here.

Really, on the Mauna Kea thread it's gotten so bad one seriously deranged, seemingly drug crazed, dude has even taken to throwing thinly veiled threats of physical violence around while others insist on making bigoted comments endlessly, and they do it as if they are proud of themselves.

I'm all for the whole freedom of speech thing, and the 'they gave their lives so we can' thing, but the behavior here of late sure enforces the whole concept of 'haole go back to wherever it is you came from' thing!
Rob has booted maybe 5 people in 10 years and all of the ones I know of were, let's say, not the type of people I would want to spend 2 minutes with.
Their absence is a blessing.

Is this not the R J who likes to scream and scream in order to get public meetings cancelled?
Is this not the R J who likes to scream and scream in order to get public meetings cancelled?

YES and I am very proud of that arrest on January 19, 2015. Mahalo for giving me an opportunity to speak on it again. Do you know anybody who has the mana to shut a ridiculous meeting down and then clown on you all by joking with the police as we were going out? No handcuffs. No rough treatment. Nothing. And it was Ormat's meeting anyhow. And remember who called the police on me. Not Ormat. Not the councilmen but it was Puna Pono Alliance people who called the police after first desperately asking Ormat and then the councilmen to call.

Remember in was Martin Luther King's holiday and I thought I would take the opportunity to demonstrate the ridiculousness of both sides. It also gave me an opportunity to put issues on the table like deep well drilling (8,000 ft. and beyond) like Injector well KS-13 and the issue of drilling into Magma chambers which I got to mention when the story broke on page 5 Wed. January 21st in the Hawaii Tribune Herald.

Now I would like to get back on topic which is Ormat and big money corruption. When I start thinking about fraud and 136 million in stimulus funds that Ormat received for possibly misrepresenting the Puna Expansion Project as a "new plant" I think about what that money could have done and where that money went.

Puna Hawaii is in the middle of this and we are the cash cow. What say all of you?

Happy Sunday everyone [Big Grin]
It also gave me an opportunity to put issues on the table like deep well drilling (8,000 ft. and beyond) like Injector well KS-13 and the issue of drilling into Magma chambers which I got to mention when the story broke on page 5 Wed. January 21st in the Hawaii Tribune Herald.

---------

What difference is it how deep the geothermal resources are located or how deep the injection wells are? PGV injects the used brine back to where it ensures the continued viability of the resource. That's the right thing to do.

Why is hitting magma while drilling even an issue with you? It isn't like it going to come flying up the well and spurting all over. In fact, they had issues because it froze (turned into rock essentially). by finding that chamber, they did the scientists a nice favor as it helps them to map out the underlying structure.

Rob is correct. You seem to try and make mountains out of thin air and I am not sure what purpose you have in doing so.
Ah, you are that RJ. In that case I am not the least bit interested in anything you have to say.
quote:
Originally posted by PaulW

Rob has booted maybe 5 people in 10 years and all of the ones I know of were, let's say, not the type of people I would want to spend 2 minutes with.
Their absence is a blessing.

Hmmm, how is it you know Rob's details, even my family members do not keep tabs on my doings?
quote:
Originally posted by pahoated

You got the high part right.

"Aloha also means goodbye. Aloha!"

Nope, not dope smokers, more of a conservative crowd. And highly respectful bright people, the ones you would very much want as regular posters of your forum. I think you could learn much from them Ted, you've got the brains already so you do have a head start!

*edited for spelling