Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TMT Work to Resume Says Ige!
Probably nonsense but it is a good read?http://www.waronwethepeople.com/treason-on-mauna-kea-tmt-military-mission-revealed/
Sorry, have to go, there's a target in sight... It's got flashy lights an' all.

Thank you TomK, for all you do.
I for one appreciate that I was able to get up this morning to enjoy a cup of coffee like any other day, instead of begging Kang & Kodos for my life:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l453szonvE

gypsy, do you have any idea what's required to keep us safe in Puna? Not to mention Earth? The advanced electronic tracking resources on Mauna Kea coupled with highly trained individuals provide us with the narrowest margin of safety in which they decide whether an alien spacecraft is friend or foe. Space Flight Control needs to quickly assess if the inbound orbital insertion path is directing the saucer toward a peaceful landing at the Kalapana Galactic SpacePort and Kava Bar, here to usher in a new age of graphene based technology with TV's so lightweight they can be mounted on your rec room wall with two thumbtacks. And maybe world peace.

Or, are they drooling jackbooted Reptilians with plans to turn us into brain-controlled robo-slaves, then later drink us for breakfast.* No thank you, I'd rather start my workday when I want to and enjoy a cup of locally grown & roasted plant based coffee ingredients in my mug, as God intended.

*You do not want to know about advanced alien blender technology. Let's leave it at, it's quick.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
HOTPE, thanks for the reasoning and laughs once again.
let me do my best to change your coffees taste this morning, as mine is a bit bitter and filled with unroasted beetle feces. Interesting how you would bring God's intentions into this at the end of your post? The TMT project is not only wanting to change many of (gods)intentions atop Maunakea. But Now the TMT may also have some of the best new age tech to continue the quest of proving E.T exists, human evolution is real?.
mine (coffee) is a bit bitter and filled with unroasted beetle feces... Now the TMT may continue the quest of proving ... human evolution is real?.

It can be a long journey.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
I think I see where this is going. Powerful telescopes such as the TMT combined with new-age technology (homeopathy, channeling, iridology, shamanic consciousness to name but a few) will be able to observe primates on exoplanets. Remember, the farther something is away, the longer back in time you're seeing the light from it, so by observing primates on planets at different distances we'll get an excellent handle on primate evolution over time. See, it all makes sense.
I've posted multiple times that he's just an elaborate troll.
This article was well written, maybe a bit bias, yet certainly worth the read.
http://eands.caltech.edu/strength-in-numbers/

The TMT's little brother(Keck) atop Maunakea has done so well, They seem to think the TMT can't fail and its already proven to be cost effective too?

Interesting how very little Hawaiian culture, history, or a hawaiian perspective was included in this article. Like it was a done deal now that they have the Twin scopes already planted in concrete atop Maunakea. Somehow this helps prove TMT's success before it was even built? Wonder how many Keck employees have already taken positions within The TMT project? These large universities seem to hold alot of money, control, and or power over what is allowed atop Maunakea? The article also mentions something about all TMT project involved governments would help fund construction, would that be public funds?

Note to self - next time I write an article directed towards a small group of engineers and scientists, remember to include a paragraph that has nothing to do with engineering or science. Use words such as aloha, aina, culture, history, etc. For a minute or two, forget who your audience is and pander. Then get back to science.
Thanks to gypsy69, I watched a fascinating video of Edward Stone. Worth a watch if you want to motivate your children to make something of themselves.

https://youtu.be/5KsJhvm7D_Q
quote:
Originally posted by rainyjim

I've posted multiple times that he's just an elaborate troll.

Well then, rainyjim, we have a few here on PW, especially on some of the "hot topics", like this one. Quite elaborate, to say the least.

My list does not include "gypsy69", although some posts are quite challenging, there is a message to be found ("pearls" [Big Grin]). It is those who continue the "one liners" and cutting "lingo", that may lend towards the definition of a "troll", with no sense of contribution to the discussion, nor simple effort towards understanding. Capisce?

Back to topic, so when is TMT going to continue construction? Permits are issued, Gov. Ige, has his position, the "legal" matters are continuing, etc. So, where are we? Please and thank you.

Good God, all we want to see is the meteor shower tonight, and it's pouring rain. [xx(]

JMO.

(*Note: I got the message on my "JMO", rainyjim, from the Politics thread. However, it's my way of "non-compliance" with the norm, and also protects me legally. Just for the record.)