Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Orchidland newsletter and web site from one of
The Lyons group has been doing a rather impressive job on the roads, while having access to only 1 of the 3 bank accounts, and despite the financial drain of the lawsuit. I don't see much room for graft there.

The Aurthurs group doesn't have access to any of the bank accounts, so up to this point I can't see how they would be able to steal anything. Now, the newsletter asking us to send them money but don't make the check out to OLCA, make it out to us personally....is bound to raise a few eyebrows, mine included. However, I still don't believe these people are thieves. I disagree with most of these people on most of the issues, and I certainly don't go out dancing with any of them, but I won't believe they are thieves until it is proven to me. And if you are worried about it, don't send them any money.

The lawsuit is about the difference of opinion as to the mechanism for spending the money, and the deep hatred that the 2 groups have for each other over this. Nothing more.
What's with all the baby pictures?
quote:
Originally posted by eigoya

What's with all the baby pictures?

Judging from current events, I would guess that they are the "real" Board of Directors.
Sherri Carden lives/owns 16-1436 39th in Orchidland, she runs a place called "A Beautiful Day' Spa" .... at least thats what it was called few yrs back... I rented a cabin there for a couple months back about ten yrs ago before I bought my place, they have wwoofers on the back 2 acres......

http://www.abeautifuldayspa.com/

shes not scamming anyone,,, she is a real person and has lived there in Orchidland for many years now... she was once on the Tonight Show w/ Carson, she is a so called Comedian, Artist, Writer, etc... she used to live on Maui before she moved to Orchidland...
it all could have easily been verified with a simple search.. dont jump and always assume BS like a Punatic!

save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
I'm pretty sure Hawaii statutes require that the books be made available to members who request to see them within a reasonable time frame.

Me ka ha`aha`a,
Mike
Me ka ha`aha`a,
Mike
quote:
Originally posted by VancouverIslander

I'm pretty sure Hawaii statutes require that the books be made available to members who request to see them within a reasonable time frame.

Me ka ha`aha`a,
Mike

True. But if you ask and they don't produce, what then?
Then you need a lawyer to proceed further in all likelyhood.

Me ka ha`aha`a,
Mike
Me ka ha`aha`a,
Mike
Exactly.
quote:
Originally posted by VancouverIslander

Then you need a lawyer to proceed further in all likelyhood.

Me ka ha`aha`a,
Mike

Ask Kyle Pua :-)
A new day, and a new newsletter from one of the OLE boards today. Check your PO box.

* This post is not an endorsement of either board.