Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Humor Section (Thanks in part to TMT threads)
But if the comments included what preceded them, then it wouldn't have been humorous. Oh, wait...
Yet another person who thinks that to disagree with is to insult.

Yet another newbie telling everyone else they've been doing it all wrong.
No, he's pointing out that you can disagree but do it without starting out with the (very thinly) veiled insults.
"No, he's pointing out that you can disagree but do it without starting out with the (very thinly) veiled insults."

Chas - please read HOTPE's response a couple of posts before yours. In the meantime, what did you find funny? This is the humor section after all. This also applies to PaulW.
quote:
Originally posted by MarkD

Anti-TMT views should at least be up to the standard set by ohiagrrl, IMO, the best commentator of the lot.

[Big Grin] Hilarious!
The ohiagrril comment was indeed amusing but that's about it. I hope the jokes are better next month.
I'll try to think of some material. A Punawebber walks into a bar...
quote:
Originally posted by PaulW

A Punawebber walks into a bar...

... and asks the bartender "where is everyone?"
and the bartender says "where only here because we're not all there."
Oh gee, I'm sorry Tom. Guess I'm just not intelligent enough to follow along.
Guess I'm just not intelligent enough to follow along.

No worries Chas. Hopefully you can wait until Monday for your insults though. As you can see in the original post we've been exceptionally busy this past month. We're taking a well deserved weekend off and will return first thing at the start of the work week rested, fresh, and loaded for bear.

On the fifth day - the scientists who studied the rivers - were forbidden to speak - or to study the rivers. -Jane Hirshfield's poem on creation
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
I'm sure!