Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HPP road maintainence
quote:
Originally posted by leo

Give Mermaid a break Johnd. It serves no purpose to insult fellow HPP lot owners. We're all in the same boat. Most of your posts here are the same diatribe. Suits cost money and requires organization. People don't have money. There's zero communication other than Punatalk and FB.

What ever happened to your facebook plan? You said you were working on something legal. Have you had that talk with the general manager?

not all! The mermaid entity has crossed the line telling someone they need to move out. That is insulting.

You do your share of whinning and finger pointing and you bring nothing to the table besides histerical histrionics. Talk is cheap. What I do or won't do certainly won't be shared here, so spare it.

jdo
jdo
fasten it down in at least two places with Velcro straps

I was thinking more like a gun rack, with a couple of different machetes and a golf club.

"No firearms, officer; this is a machete rack."
couple of different machetes and a golf club.

Yes, the golf club would be a nice touch.
Something for everyone (or anything) and a melding of the classes.

Perfect citizens: Those who do not like cake, but have a passion for producing eggs, butter, sugar & milk.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
a melding of the classes

Not like you're thinking ... around here, golf clubs are used for managing loose dogs.
used for managing loose dogs.

I carried a putter myself over the course of a year or two with that exact purpose in mind. People still stopped to ask me, "where's the ball?"

Perhaps in my previous post I should have said, the appearance of melding the classes.

Perfect citizens: Those who do not like cake, but have a passion for producing eggs, butter, sugar & milk.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
the appearance of melding the classes

Exactly. I have a BMW logo that I velcro onto the hood whenever I travel to the West Side.
quote:
Originally posted by mermaid53

Sorry, I won't accept that I have to put up w/this choking dust. It's unacceptable. I think we're all down to the nitty gritty bc there's absolutely nothing left on our roads literally but powder. This can't go on much longer...I think the GM's going to get a lot more complaints than he's ever had bc most of the roads have been scraped and rolled by now....esp after raising our road fees 10%.

"Aloha, thank you for all the road maintenance and safety requests this past month. I know that there have been several
roads requesting new base course because there is very little rock left on their roads. At this time, we are getting close to the
end of our fiscal year budget, and we are already over budget for base course for roads. When and if the budget is passed
for the upcoming new fiscal year, those roads requesting and needing base course will be at the top of the list. Thank you for
your continued patience."

Is Mermaid asking that the bylaws be broken by going over budget ??

More likely, asking that the budget not be diverted into unapproved projects of questionable structural/legal integrity.

In most cases, there isn't a shortage of resources, merely poor priorities and misguided allocation. County budget is an excellent example of this problem.
quote:
Originally posted by Obie

quote:

Sorry, I won't accept that I have to put up w/this choking dust. It's unacceptable. I think we're all down to the nitty gritty bc there's absolutely nothing left on our roads literally but powder. This can't go on much longer...I think the GM's going to get a lot more complaints than he's ever had bc most of the roads have been scraped and rolled by now....esp after raising our road fees 10%.

"Aloha, thank you for all the road maintenance and safety requests this past month. I know that there have been several
roads requesting new base course because there is very little rock left on their roads. At this time, we are getting close to the
end of our fiscal year budget, and we are already over budget for base course for roads. When and if the budget is passed
for the upcoming new fiscal year, those roads requesting and needing base course will be at the top of the list. Thank you for
your continued patience."

This is because the funds were wasted on chip seal, fire the GM
If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
quote:

And yet you bought your house on a non paved road.
Buyer Beware
If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....