Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Santa's Workshop Fundraiser is OVER. MAHALO!
I am not pleased with this topic being hijacked by leo. I would like it to stop please. This is about a Christmas event for our keiki at Pahoa Elenmatary School (date to be announced). It really detracts from the spirit of our donors who have made this a success.

Mahalo to all our generous donors.

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Sorry Rob. I couldn't help myself -- I've been practicing the art of being offended to get to their level: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-mju_gW3c8

They managed to outdo the previous rants against giving snacks to hungry school kids.

In both cases the donors should be applauded.
It seems to me the offense is coming from both sides now and being perpetuated at Leo's expense. Leo apologized. This is getting old, enough already.

the dollar amount donated here, WOW is right!, will go a long way towards brightening Christmas time for many a child.
And this is an old fashioned fundraiser. the people involved are wonderful to donate their time and resources so that every dollar goes to the kids. AWESOME!!!!

Thank you, Rob, for providing us with such an easy way of participating
and yes!!! please someone attend the Christmas event and post for the rest of us.
Joy is contagious !!!

Mahalo to ALL who donated. Christmas a time for giving...your donation will make the children happy this Holiday season. In the past, we have given every child a gift along with a goodie/food bag and feed the family at our family event. The success of this workshop is depended on wonderful and generous people like you who donated. There will be lots of happy faces and jumps of joy this holiday season!!

Mahalo to Rob, who started this wonderful workshop..