Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Realtor recommendation
Thanks Terracore. My Mom and aunt owned 2 of the mentioned properties,jointly. A few years back
they received an offer from a person that owned the adjacent property. Conducted the whole transaction
over the phone and by fax. He even wanted to know if they had a preference of title companies. And he payed
title company fees . Worked flawlessly. But my aunt died on Christmas Day in Honolulu 2 months short of her
98th birthday and my mom will be 97 next month and lives in Iowa. So the sale will be the responsibility of 2 mainland boys
that won’t be able to show the properties in person . A realtor is probably the easiest solution. Not like they owned oceanfront
property in Paulo!
Sorry .......Puako
Unclemel, I would suggest talking with Sherrell at Islandwide. She lives in HPP and unlike a lot of realtors, she likes helping with land sales.

https://www.islandwideassociates.com/she...atson.html

She's honest and to the point.
Thank you Eric1600.
We used Ron Brown for the purchase of our home. It was a long-distance purchase and I thought it was going to be a pain but he made it super easy and was VERY honest. Ron Brown - Hawaiian Choice Properties - 808-209-9502
Stacey
Living the life in Cali and Hawai‘i
Sidenote: Just wanted to point out there's a difference between a Realtor and a real estate agent. An agent is licensed to act as agent in real estate transactions, but a Realtor (note it's always shown with a ® after it) are members of National Association of Realtors, which means they pay dues and promise to adhere to a code of ethics. Realtors are agents, but not all agents are realtors. There are also real estate BROKERS, who have to pass state broker exams. Real estate agents work for brokers. https://www.realtor.com/advice/buy/whats...on-broker/
I have used Ed Torrison of hilo bay reality Hes a straight shooter. I have done 3 houses
Bought and sold both with him and have had no problems. Hes good at helping u understand
The process. Hes also a broker and decides what happens in his office.Very polite.
He has 2 offices one in malama mkt area

Dan D
HPP

HPP