Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HPP 2018
quote:
Originally posted by Kapoho Joe

I can't help thinking about my time in HOVE and how the road maintenance crew there did an amazing job for $100/year. I still cannot figure out why HPP has such problems - aren't the two subdivisions about the same size? What gives?

HOVE has a much smaller population than HPP...
and doesn't have the rain
quote:
Originally posted by DanielP

and doesn't have the rain

I have invited punaweb people over to my neighborhood to see how chip and seal works !

We have had 13.50 inches of rain since Thursday night.

The roads that are chip and sealed or paved had no damage, major washouts on the cinder roads.

Right now HPP needs to get some kind of surface on the roads.Chip and seal is not the best solution but it is the cheapest.Once it's down it's easier to maintain.
I forget what your frontage is but I defy you find someone who will maintain your share of the road and cut the weeds for what your annual fee is .
The board already voted to look into another polymer AggreBind. NO more chip seal in HPP. Go look at the chip seal on 23rd between Makuu and Paradise and Shower and Kaloli. The question now is who's responsible for the chip seal blunder? You'll see why everyone's looking at other solutions.
I tried to delete my original post here, but for some reason the system won't let me, so I decide to just erase it.
The reason I erased it is, I was sent a note asking me to delete the post because the HPP office staff want the motions that were made last night at the Membership meeting giving the excuse that they wanted to post the motions on the HPPOA web site. Sure. That is what they were going to do.
The real reason was so they could send the motions to an attorney to get an expensive Membership paid attorney opinion hoping to obstruct the Membership's votes last night.
So the motions I had recently posted are gone until I hear that the office has received the minutes from the recording secretary which will include the motions log. That is the way it is always done.
I will re-post them. I want everyone who did not attend and even the ones who did and voted for them, to be able to read them.